Poll: Do you think its fair to allow a fury warr to loot two 2handers in a sigle raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Fury warrior winning 2 2hs in a single raid. (pug)

I've got a weird feeling that this happened in Naxx, so I would say who cares.
    One good thing about music, when it crits you feel no pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rege
    Weapons do not drop in normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty
    I call BS, EoR doesn't drop in normal mode, only heroic.
    Fail. They dropped at first but it was "fixed" or whatever.

Man simply he won , he got

if there are no rules - its fine
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

As said before, main is main.

The only thing i can see is the fact that he already got a loot of the instance therefore should by not being a asshat pass to other players.

Ive been in a lot of pugs where you simply dont get the same right to a 2nd loot if you've already gotten something of a previous boss, and that usually goes down fine. its up the the RL to set rules up to make it fare, if he just didnt arse or was inexperiense'd = its a pug.

But then again, Retardins and lolknights, nuff said 8)

Quote Originally Posted by magiceggo
    I would not defer to the DK or the paladin if I won. I would take both, unless it was a good friend who also rolled and got next highest, then I would pass.

DKs and ret paladins are a dime a dozen, and they are retarded. F*** 'em. I don't owe those facerollers jack s***.
    "HURR HURR I IZ GUD CUZ I HAZ BIG WEAPONZ"

Seriously, 90% of fury warriors I meet seem to think they're awesome and special because they can use 2 2-handed weapons (which by the way is still one of the stupidest looking things in the game).

On topic, if it wasn't discussed before-hand then there is no problem with it, but this sort of thing should really be clarified *before* you're rolling on stuff and arguments crop up.

If I were a ret won he first which was an upgrade only to have an even bigger upgrade drop I would roll yet again. Even in guild runs, when its a fury its even more free game. I dont get why people bitch about pugs they have always been random sometimes you get lucky and get some loot sometimes you dont in the end of the day its random and there is nothing you can do about unless you are a jerk and only invite casters because you want melee items or the other way around.

First round everyone gets 1 epic. If everyone had 1 epic, it starts again. So if warrior, retris, DK all had one epic, it is fair game. If they had none and the warrior got 2, it is unfair.

But..whatever. State the lootrules before the raid, especially in a PuG and go by it.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42
    (which by the way is still one of the stupidest looking things in the game).

Do I sense any bitterness

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by shinthar
    if there are no rules - its fine
    agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nartalath
    Unless an agreement was made before pulling that you could only get 1 loot or something, I see no problem with this.

It's a pug. If it's an upgrade for your mainspec, you have a right to it no matter how much loot you got beforehand.
    QFT
    This space is available for rent!

Just a question to the OP, did anyone bother to ask say to these people complaining "this is a video game, if your going to get that serious about it, you should invest in the process of getting laid"?

the warrior's a gamer, who had good luck for two upgrades to drop in one night and win both. Don't cry over that, congratulate the guy and move on.
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

rolling FTL, i always lose rolls, blizz hates me...

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Since you can pass loot within 24 hours, I'm sure the warrior could have let others re roll for the first weapon he had won then be happy with the second has.

Who knows
    2 hours and lol roughriders progression through ICClol
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

What where the loot rules? Most pugs I am in we one main spec roll. It is poor taste for the both the ML and the warrior here but if the rules wern't stated then it is free roll.

Myself I wouldn't have taken that but meh some people are greedy.

I tanked TOC 10 the other night and the OT got a belt. Then the trinket droped off the next boss he said go ahead and take the trinket. I guess this is an issue of class(and i don't mean the one you play) and not being a loot whore.

It's just fair. He rolls on something he needs and he wins. It doesn't matter if he already won something or not. There are no rules in pugs except the usual main spec > offspec and you knew that when you joined the raid. You probably wouldn't complain when you won two items in one raid.

If you don't like it join a guild with DKP or something. If that's too much efford for you then don't come here to complain about lootdistribution.

because warriors arent weapon dependent and its so easy to get 2 good 2Hs right?

blame Blizz for letting them dw 2h ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    blame Blizz for letting them dw 2h ???
    they did it so they wouldnt have to fight with rogues/shamans/DKs/hunters for 1hs just an FYI

It's no different than a rogue winning 2 daggers, a caster winning a MH and OH, a tank winning a sword and shield.

So yes, it's totally acceptable for him to loot his MH and his OH if they were both upgrades. The fact they were 2H's would only be relevant if bosses dropped less loot when they dropped a 2H weapon, which isn't the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.