Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Playable Worgen? no they are not human,

3/10

This one isn't even amusing.

This thread really needed to be brought back. Again.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cloroth15
    Going to say this before I start, I am fully aware of the 1-5 levels of you being a human, than again, thats a flashback, so you're char doesn't start off as a human, just shows you a flashback of back when he/she was a human.

Ok now I will explain why they are not human. The darkflight racial says the worgen form is their TRUE form. Also, when they die and in spirit form, they are worgen. Also, as a quest in gilneas says, any form of excitement/anger/pain etc. will revert them back to worgen. And when fighting, they turn into worgen. The human form is either one of two things : a magic effect that they have to take a potion each time to take on or it is an illusion, like dragons in wow when they turn into humans, that they have to have complete focus on in order to retain it. Also in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZBS0PPgFTM at 23-30 blizzard says "the worgen, who were formerly human". Formerly, meaning they were human, but are now no longer human, and are now worgen. Also, why would blizzard give the alliance another bunch of humans? that would be stupid. They aren't werewolves either, werewolves are only wolves at night, worgen playable are worgen truely, and at any time of the day or night. Also, arugal didnt create the curse, the pirewood village and wolfcut worgen are wereworgen created by a mutated version of the curse by arugal. Here is what actually happened to the gilneans
    http://www.vcsale.com/Worgen-and-Gob...lysm_1821.aspx read the worgen flavor text there. It says the people got turned into worgen from being near the actual normal worgen, and the curse spread just like that, being near a worgen causes you to turn into one. Anywho, thats all, just wanted to clear up that the playable worgen are worgen not human anymore.
    Wrong... they are both... they are not true worgen because they are not in that form no matter what... they have a racial that switches between their old human forms (how they were before the curse turned them) and their new worgen form... which yes is their true form while being effected by the curse... that is why they turn back to it in combat... but they are still partially human just like the worgen in Grizzly Hills and Pyrewood Village... so yeah... you can shut up now...

10+ Year Old Account

man you know that you suck at life when everyone on some forums hate you =p
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I think the OP might just be trying to validate his own Worgen's role in the game (RP) by disregarding the Gilneas starting line and making his Worgen a Worgen from the other dimension of "True Worgen."

However, the Worgen being put into the game as a playable race are humans, but with a pretty sweet, life altering "buff" of sorts. Think of these humans as Druids, they have a form which increases their physical capabilities and prowess in combat compared to their human form which does not. One would assume that, because of this enhanced state of being, the Worgen cursed human would want to remain in this powerful form. Their ability to shift back into their human form is like how druids shift back into their Night Elf/Tauren form, except without any spellcasting or melee advantages.

TL;DR
    The Worgen are just humans with a very powerful alternate form which they learned to manipulate.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Loretto
    3/10

This one isn't even amusing.
    the first thread was amusing 7/10
    second thread gets 5/10 but extra points because some random scrub managed to rickroll haf the readers >.>
    this one is just pathetic. 1/10 loss of points for backpedalling.

@OP: You've proven time and time again your a ignorant pig headed idiotand noone believes your RL excuses, and the ones that do dont care. The forums will better better off without you!
    I am a human and I'm inside your head " " Not for long Human! " he laughed " I am a tactical MASTER! " he grabbed a knife and plunged it into his head " DIE NAO HUMAN... " " OMFG did you just stab yourself in the head?! that's F'ing awesome! "

Why are we still bumping this, the OP said he was done with it. Let's pray that he is, and stop bumping it. Prepare for a thread ending wall.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cloroth15
    Going to say this before I start, I am fully aware of the 1-5 levels of you being a human, than again, thats a flashback, so you're char doesn't start off as a human, just shows you a flashback of back when he/she was a human.

Ok now I will explain why they are not human. The darkflight racial says the worgen form is their TRUE form. Also, when they die and in spirit form, they are worgen. Also, as a quest in gilneas says, any form of excitement/anger/pain etc. will revert them back to worgen. And when fighting, they turn into worgen. The human form is either one of two things : a magic effect that they have to take a potion each time to take on or it is an illusion, like dragons in wow when they turn into humans, that they have to have complete focus on in order to retain it. Also in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZBS0PPgFTM at 23-30 blizzard says "the worgen, who were formerly human". Formerly, meaning they were human, but are now no longer human, and are now worgen. Also, why would blizzard give the alliance another bunch of humans? that would be stupid. They aren't werewolves either, werewolves are only wolves at night, worgen playable are worgen truely, and at any time of the day or night. Also, arugal didnt create the curse, the pirewood village and wolfcut worgen are wereworgen created by a mutated version of the curse by arugal. Here is what actually happened to the gilneans
    http://www.vcsale.com/Worgen-and-Gob...lysm_1821.aspx read the worgen flavor text there. It says the people got turned into worgen from being near the actual normal worgen, and the curse spread just like that, being near a worgen causes you to turn into one. Anywho, thats all, just wanted to clear up that the playable worgen are worgen not human anymore.
    Welcome back!

Deleted

This is the 5th time you've re-registered an account and recreated this topic.

Are you THAT attention hungry?

Stick to one thread on a subject, leave it be when it dies out. It means there isn't anything left to discuss.

Locking again, and banning OP for 30 days. Please report any other attempts he makes at circumventing this ban to recreate this thread. Thank you.