Move Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) bars

Anyone know how to move DXE Bar? I've been searching for few days now..

Re: Move Deus Vox Encounters (DXE) bars

Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

10+ Year Old Account

I love you Kepi. :
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Break into his house, and wait for him on his bed using the naked man technique.

20% of the time, it works EVERY time.

Quote Originally Posted by Samic
    I love you Kepi. :
    lol
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

15+ Year Old Account

Are people blind?

10+ Year Old Account

I went through everytab and button possible in the configuration panel before finding that
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

This is all very well and good for moving most of the bars. Clicking this lock icon unlocks movement anchors for the directional arrows, the textual warning area and allows you to define a place where the alert bars will fall to when they are almost complete. However, clicking this unlock icon does not allow you to move the spawn anchor for the main bars that appear in an encounter, they still insist on spawning at the top center of my screen untill there is about 5-10 seconds left on its duration at which time they bar falls to one of the pre-defined anchor points.

Can anyone confirm this or am i missing something trivial such as a alt-click (although i have tried that) or are u simply not able to move the location from where the main warning bars initially spawn.

Just for further clarity, take a ToC10 run for example. On the worms, warning text flashes up alerting who has got what debuff. I am able to manipulate where these text warnings appear by clicking the padlock icon on the DXE control bar. However, in the twins encounter, there is a constant progress bar up alerting me when to expect the next special attack. I am able to move an anchor point around my screen so that when we are 5secs away from a special move, the warning bar drops right down the screen to the bottom near my unit frames (where my eyes are mostly as a healer). I believe these abilities trigger once every 30secs (lets pretend they do) from 0 secs - 25 secs the bar is growing at the top center of my screen and this is the location i cannot seem to change.

Any information on how to move this bar location greatly appreciated as i like to be very particular about my UI and having these bars spawn right where my buffs are displayed certainly isn't what i was aiming for yet i am reluctant to change from DXE back to DBM just because of this.

Thank you for your time.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

When you click the Unlock button, 6 separate items become movable - 3 sets of warning/bar frames, and 3 separate arrow frames. Make sure none of these 6 items are in that location.

Also, check to make sure you're not using any other boss mods.