Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Who is your shadowmourne going to?

Just wanting to know who yours is going to

we have ours possible going to a DK tank over dps.... is this the right decision?

Deleted

Re: Who is your shadowmourne going to?

I am guessing you are not this DK Tank but one of the DPS passed over for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera
    I am guessing you are not this DK Tank but one of the DPS passed over for it?
    LOL

Anyways im gonan get it cause if i dont i.. you dont wanna know actually
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Deathpwn

Quote Originally Posted by Ownzyou56
    LOL

Anyways im gonan get it cause if i dont i.. you dont wanna know actually
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodawarfare

we have ours possible going to a DK tank over dps.... is this the right decision?
    I think that a tank just has to walk in the room with Shadowmourne to get agro

I don't understand this whole debate about "who'll get shadowmourne". It's not like Val'anyr that required acquiring legendary pieces for _quest starting_ item, you get quest from Darion already. Only problem may be getting Primordial Saronites but apart from that it's not really other things blocking :P As far as I know, Shadowfrost Shards are quest item that can be looted by everyone on quest. So no need to share them either.

For us it'll be our main fury warrior, not because he neccesarily benefits the most (although it may well be the case that he does), but more because we can rely on him more than anyone else to remain active and in the guild during the process of farming the weapon

*Runs in and screams* Don't dare to fall for the Troll !

I Mean it seriously sounds like he trys to troll... My fault if he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobber
    For us it'll be our main fury warrior, not because he neccesarily benefits the most (although it may well be the case that he does), but more because we can rely on him more than anyone else to remain active and in the guild during the process of farming the weapon
    This would be the best decision to make.. Also got the good reasons..

And ''Deathpwnt''

I hope your guildmaster/Raidleader see you here I would NEVER pass it to someone named Deathpwnt Jenkins first of all.. Especially not after going.. They better give it to me.. else.. You dont wanna know..

Seems like a 12 year old raiding for the purpz,..

OMG it needs to go to me! I'm a paly and we have no fury warriors in our raid!

I'm getting ours. Nomnomnom.

Also if you give it to a tank your guild is full of tards.

It's going to our Ret Paladin and he really deserves it ;D

All other 2H DPS are quite new to the guild, the ones who used to raid with us went casual and one or two ragequit because sometimes they didn't get a raid spot.

probably a ret pally, if not itll go to a fury warrior

15+ Year Old Account

since we use simply DKP (and the highest bidder gets it) our first shadowmourne should go to our fury warrior. It will depend on the activity, of course, but he has 99,99% (yesterday was the first raid he missed. since he joined the guild ). there are two people with a few higher dkp (both DKs, no tanks), but their attendance is not that high, so I really doubt that one of those will get the first one

me

Quote Originally Posted by Vodawarfare
    Whoever has the most DKP. Just like every other piece of loot. It's funny how people get all worked up about about a single piece of gear just because it's orange...

Our Death Knight who is always in the top 3 DPS, Next to a hunter and our mage.

Me, of course :P

But nah, just kidding. If it was up to me, I'd give it to our ret (yeah, he's amazing, and all, but I'm thinking if we bribe him with it he won't quit the game and leave me without JoW :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    bladestorm would probably be counterable with feint if i could recognise when he does it, all these warrior abilities look the same...

I'd better give the first 25 ICC-orbs to a guild's raidmembers for crafting some nice items instead of wasting them on just 1 player that afterwards will need several months for the quest chain to be completed

Quote Originally Posted by Malakayi
    I'd better give the first 25 ICC-orbs to a guild's raidmembers for crafting some nice items instead of wasting them on just 1 player that afterwards will need several months for the quest chain to be completed
    Pretty much this.

There'll be 6-7 people "wanting" a shadowmourne.
    I say good luck getting your orbs yourself.

Other than that, whoever picks up the quest items, depending if they're limited or not.
    --

If the quest items are limited I'd SURE AS HELL not give it to a tank to give them a marginal 100-200 DPS increase. While a good DPS player would get WAY MORE out of it, and thus benefit the raid.
    As it's not like threat is an issue nowadays.