Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Who is your shadowmourne going to?

Enhancement shaman.
    This is for you, the beta-less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDDma9KvAA

Quote Originally Posted by elcher
    10man hardmode guild. we have a blooddk that really competes with me on meters, something i find personally astounding, so he will get it because he is super super leetz. gratz!
    The shards only drop in 25man mode, oooorrr am i missing smth here?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    The shards only drop in 25man mode, oooorrr am i missing smth here?
    There's a good few steps that can only be done in 25. In fact, the only one I know that can also be done in 10 is the 1000 souls part.

Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost
    There's a good few steps that can only be done in 25. In fact, the only one I know that can also be done in 10 is the 1000 souls part.
    Exactly, so was he joking or does he think he's gonna get Shadowmourne from 10man (regardless ofbeing normal or hc)?

Deleted

I've been chosen as my guild's first receiver of primordial saronite. In theory other melee could get the saronite off AH and do the quest at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodawarfare
    Just wanting to know who yours is going to

we have ours possible going to a DK tank over dps.... is this the right decision?
    I assume ours will be going to whomever has the most DKP. I'm thinking this will be done the same way as how our guild handled Val'anyr, the first 30 shards went to the person who bid the highest.

The difference is that the Primordial Saronites are BoE and are required to craft all the new iLevel 264 gear so having the first 25 go to one person can be rather rough for others. As I see it 25 Primordial Saronites can be used to craft 3-5 BiS items for several people or one legendary weapon.

Deleted

Giving a legendary on dkp is kinda silly imo, still if you want to get a better look on how to get the legendary check this guide: http://wowjunkie.net/guides/getting-shadowmourne.html

Imo it's doubtfull anyone but a guild leader can get his hands on the shadowmourne.

If the guild leader is a 2-hander then he is logically the most suitable person for the item since who is more reliable in a guild then it's leader? And if the leader isn't a 2-hander then it's doubtfull he would be willing to give 25 primal saronite's to 1 person rather then use them to spread across the guild and help several people with pieces of gear that can make just as big an impact as 1 shadowmourne.

The only people people getting a shadowmourne are the people that can convince their guild leader to get crazy with legendary fever or the people that put their own frost badges and gold up to get the 25 primal saronite.