BoP Bug, Help please!!!

Ok, i have a bug, me and my m8s are doing 3s, Melee cleave and they sit on me (as always).
    When the paladin cast Hand of protection me, it fades 0.1 sec after! Ive checked all my macros to ensure there's no /cancelaura etc.
    Why is it fading from me? :/ Its not getting dispelled, cause we tried it in dalaran out of combat too! Please help me.
    Cba to loose ratingzzzz cause of this stupid bug :P

All help is greatly appreciated!

Re: BoP Bug, Help please!!!

im guessing that in every melee cleave you have fought has a warrior in it am i correct? because warriors can use their shattering throw to get rid of any pally bubble, mages ice block, ect.

if you face a melee cleave team, make sure you CC the warrior or don't bubble until your OOR of the warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Shifterstorm
    im guessing that in every melee cleave you have fought has a warrior in it am i correct? because warriors can use their shattering throw to get rid of any pally bubble, mages ice block, ect.

if you face a melee cleave team, make sure you CC the warrior or don't bubble until your OOR of the warrior
    He said he tested it out of combat, too. In Dalaran.

To OP: Clear out your addons reinstall them, unless the paladin in question is happy to sit around and do not-very-much as you test out each and every individual addon, unloading and reloading and casting hand of protection every time to see if it's that addon that's the culprit.
    Failing that if it isn't an addon (very doubtful), GM ticket.

bug no one has ever seen of or heard of.
    really strange

maybe the paladin gave you another hand right after, and he doesn't know that a player can only be affected by one hand

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius

To OP: Clear out your addons reinstall them, unless the paladin in question is happy to sit around and do not-very-much as you test out each and every individual addon, unloading and reloading and casting hand of protection every time to see if it's that addon that's the culprit.
    This. There are some addons that I have come across in the past which have an auto cancelaura if you try to use any abilities that are restricted by HoP
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius

oh i see, well i figured that was the only way since i've never heard of that bug, and i know very good warriors that will anticipate the bubble and start casting shattering throw to hit it on the dot. but ya if thats not that case reset ur addons, only thing i can think of. :-\

OMG ITS CALLED HoP NOT BoP!!!!!!!1!11!one

Anyway, check your addons (probably some tanking addon) and your macros

Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Uhm yeah i guess i gotta test my macros, i guess it could be tanktotals now that i think of it -.- Ill try everything out, thanks alot for the help guys