Elemental PvP Video

Just me frying some Horde with my main.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbSDUebI3ko

Before someone asks, "whats the point of this blah blah we know ele is op nerf them omgzzz" this was made for fun.

Some screens that I am proud of. Shitty quality, not photoshopped. I have a video clip of the last one, if you so choose so see it.

This is the outcome of the AV match filmed for the video. You say fail? I say win!

Cheers! Guildless....Alleria Realm. Probobly gonna xfer servers, too many snobs!!!! I like elitests, not jerks.

Re: Elemental PvP Video

Soo... If we're not going to comment on how OP X class is, then what. "Good job, have a cookie"?

I don't see the point ???

for fun, fool. where are my mohawk grenades?!?!?! pity you.

i enjoyed making it... people have already enjoyed watching it. take off your analytical nerd goggles and just enjoy something for what it is once in a while, jeez.

plus, you know that intro was ilvl9000, dont lie.

First off, Elemental isn't overpowered, far from it.

Secondly, I know you enjoyed making it and all, but it was really pretty boring, all I saw was you getting healed up by some tree in the background while you stood like a turret killing things.

Anyways, if you enjoyed making it that's what counts.

shame on you, you actually healed that rogue that asked for heals.

Tsk Tsk, never heal the rogue, ever ;D

otherwise its always fun watching shammy pvp, good job
    Everthing is so much easier when you stop giving a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    First off, Elemental isn't overpowered, far from it.

Secondly, I know you enjoyed making it and all, but it was really pretty boring, all I saw was you getting healed up by some tree in the background while you stood like a turret killing things.

Anyways, if you enjoyed making it that's what counts.
    Last time I checked the main weakness of shamans was mobility? I did move around quite a bit. Im no melee dps though. This is mainly why I'm very excited for the next patch... reduced cooldown of ele mastery = more moving lvb crits!!!

I'm truely sorry it bored you. You didnt like the part where I questioned the strength of Wintergrasp Fortress? Or the fact that 90% of it was in sync with the music?

I'd like to make another one soon, so ALL comments are appriciated and helpful! Thanks. This is my first wow video.

Also, yall like the intro?

Should really learn to use your instant cast a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified
    Should really learn to use your instant cast a bit better.
    Noted. What moment specifically are you talking about though? Trying to learn all I can.