15+ Year Old Account

t10 costs and how upgrading will work

Blizzard listened to players with this tier of armor, giving a different color for each item level available. The sets also use a hybrid purchase model that combines multiple formats of the recent tiers. The 251 version costs Emblem of Frost (95 for chest/legs/helm, 60 for shoulders/gloves) and is required to upgrade to further versions. The 264 version requires the 251 version of that slot as well as a token from 25-player (and likely 10-player heroic) Icecrown bosses -- the Mark of Sanctification. Finally, the 277 version requires your 264 version of the armor plus a heroic Mark of Sanctification, only found in 25-player heroic Icecrown Citadel.

source worldofraids.com

haven't seen cost of tier armor posted anywhere here yet.

t10 token http://ptr.wowhead.com/?items&filter...46;crs=2;crv=0

heroic t10 token http://ptr.wowhead.com/?items&filter...46;crs=1;crv=0

Re: t10 costs and how upgrading will work

Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

And we think this is a good thing? This new system means I need to where lower ilvl gear T10 then my current T9 set, then have to wait to get a upgrade token?

Quote Originally Posted by Zensai
    And we think this is a good thing? This new system means I need to where lower ilvl gear T10 then my current T9 set, then have to wait to get a upgrade token?
    It doesnt say you need to wear it, just purchase it in order to upgrade.
    Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.