Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool story, bro.

A little forum feedback:
    Finally this ridiculous meme is being killed off on these forums.
    I'm not exactly adverse to forum/internet memes but this one just annoys the hell out of me. It's nothing more than a '+1' with a hint of anonymous douche-baggery, so I'm pleased to see users getting banned for it.

The only other meme that annoys me is 'tl;dr', it just screams 'I don't care what you're talking about but +1 for me' and I hope it also gets taken care of(understandably it comes down to users reporting).

So basically, thank you mods

Just one small negative though, some mods are more lenient than others while some are less tolerant. So while a user may feel they are posting within the boundaries of the rules they might find themselves with a ban they didn't expect.
    While you guys do a great job, just sometimes it seems the ban hammer is being held with butter fingers

Thanks again!

Re: Cool story, bro.

Who the hell cares about post count in the first place?

ASTOUNDING TALE, MY KINSMAN

P.S. OP is a troll trying to see how many people he can get banned.

User was given a bed time story for this post.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Riveting Tale Chap

Aha.

"This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

Hey OP. Maybe you should go play this game:

Grand chronicle, old chap.

(You really were asking for this....)

Daenerýs

“It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?” - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Meracalis

Quote Originally Posted by Meracalis

Obviously I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting hordes of people to jump on the meme bandwagon but 'oh my, someone posting genuine feedback in the feedback forum, how absurd!'

Feedback forums serve only two purposes.

1) Trolling creators of said forums.

2) Trolling people who think they have good ideas for the creators of said forums.

And for people who can resist the inner-child the forums can be used for the intended purpose, crazy right?

So after a look at the stickies to ensure discussion is allowed, what memes (if any) do you find pointless, or even slightly irritating?
    Do you report people and what is it usually for?

Massive signatures is (yes another pet hate. Sometimes it can be a mistake where an image wasn't scaled properly, but other times people think it's acceptable to just use massive images or walls of text.
    I've used forums where there is no size restriction on sigs and it can just be absurd, every post is 5 times the size of the content and people will often just filled the space just because it's there. It's ugly!

So what about you? (troll away :-\)

Incredible novel, sib

(short for sibling ahaha)

Someone wants to be promoted

Silleh Texco

now to say it in spanish
    "Chida Historia, Carnal!"

This thread needs to be locked. for the sake of everyone

This is all I hate about most forums:

Op: (Completely Relevant topic)
    Poster 1: OP is a troll btw.
    Poster 2: Super cool story bro!
    Poster 3: Link World 1st armory or stfu.
    Poster 4: (User was banned for this post)

Quote Originally Posted by A Shaman

Aha.
    Dude that's totally ironic. In a kind of "everyone expected it on the first page" kind of way.

Lol i completely agree.

However, with Texco creating a topic like this is kind of dumb anyways.

One thing that moderators should do is ban people who make topics like this just to vent at the fact that they got D'ed in the face.
    BabyPoster: Yay Lore, PVE is easy, PVP is hard!

Troll: QQ NUBS!

BabyPoster: I hate people who say QQ Nubs, they are annoying!

"New RULE. IF YOU SAY QQ NUBS YOU ARE BANNED"

BabyPoster: YAY NO MORE QQ NUB TO MY BABY POSTS! IM GONNA GO MAKE A THREAD BECAUSE MY VAGINA HURTS CONTRADICTING MY ORIGINAL CLAIM THAT I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY QQ NUBZ!!!
    YAY!!

I must admit you do have an interesting and creative train of thought, however ridiculous it may be.
    I'm not butthurt, there's no sand in my vagina and my eyes are dry.
    But I've got to point out (again) I didn't post this in general discussion as you must seem to think, it's feedback. Which is why it's in the feedback forum.

I'm sure the mods will decide to ban people for creating positive/constructive feedback threads in the appropriate forum :