Meh need Halp. Enh shaman/holydin/Arms warr vs RMP

Im playing 3v3 since its needed to get the rated peeveepee gear. And im playing the setup Enh shaman/Holy paladin(me)/Arms warrior. We are hanging for a long while around the 2150 rating in 3v3. But at this rating we almost only meet RMP setups. We never beat RMP unless they make a mistake what barerly happens. And most of the times we lose is because im ezly CCed. Even with popping trinket HoS, DS, Bubble.

Any1 haz tips for meh and my team ? =)

Re: Meh need Halp. Enh shaman/holydin/Arms warr vs RMP

i play an enh shaman in this setup
    not as a high rating as that, but hey, were at 1700 and im still in boa gear/ lvl 72 blues ( so im getting carried, but i knwo what im doing, so my utility and buffs are godly, i cant imagine what it will be like when i have more then 400 resil and good weapons)
    but my warrior and pally are pretty well geared with 1800 weapons.

from my point of view, its just hit the priest hard and purge and interupt
    its basically zerg but try to los the mage and keep the priest behind a pillar
    weve beaten quite a few rmps that were around 1900 rating like this

as the pally, try stunning the rogue as soon as he pops,
    get your sham to keep the mage on focus and drop grounding basically on big casts like poly or a frostbolt that you feel should be grounded
    this is one team i dont like to just have grounding down all the time due to icelances wasting it.
    i dont really know what my warrior does, but hes one of the better warriors ive seen, but i imagine its just beat the piss out of the priest
    wolves+blust+bladestorm+purge/interupts just fucks a priest up

edit : i misread that you were the pally

Meh. As a holy paladin, i find it alot easier to heal/support my team if they're casters. For example, i have a frost mage, ele shaman. This also provides us with more various cc (trying not to get any DR of course) whereas you only have a fear every 2 minutes, a stun, and a hex, which is really the only thing you got. Imo, lose the warrior for a rogue if you're really into melee cleave, otherwise good luck with your comp, you'll need it.

Im playing arms warrior in the same setup and against RMP its a bit diffrent depening on the other team but the main target is the priest. Often RMPs want to get a kill on my shaman but if u leave a full ARP arms warr on a priest, he will not survive for long. My shaman just try and survive and purge / interrupt his ass off. If i notice we are taking too much dmg i will start peeling on the rogue (disarm, intervene, hamstring) and then back on priest. Its better for us if they go on me cause as soon as i unleash bladestorm... something dies, either the rogue or the priest but your main goal is to avoid the polymorphs, use your hex on their mage cause he is the only one who can remove it and if he trinkets try and get a fear in there too followed by a stun, thats a long time for a mage not doing anything and a very long time for a rogue / priest to survive with no peeling. The strongest thing with this setup is its offensive dispells and its pressure and you can not go defensive too much or you will loose.

10+ Year Old Account

car wait till they do some sort of nerf to this setup, all i see is RMP in 3v3 passed 2k, sooo much fun eh?
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

10+ Year Old Account

Currently 2200 with this comp, i play the enhance shaman. We do things a bit differently than most. Im always on the mage, interrupting and grounding polys to the best of my ability, twisting totems to remove the slows while tremoring fears, and spamming purge to remove ice barrier. Then of course, i burst accordingly on the mage. My warrior spends the match doing similiar, training the mage, while watching his hp to see if he has to play defensive or not. Our holy paladin basically humps the casket/pillars as hard as possible while healing and cleansing when necessary. Our paladin plays pretty defensive againt rmp. Although, from what ive seen if they zerg our pally hes fucked regardless of what we do. If not, we have about a 75 percent win ratio versus rmps with this tactic.

TLDR: Alot of the pressure is on your enh shaman on interrupts, grounding, stellar totem twisting, while putting as much pressure as possible.

Warrior rapes the mage while making sure he switches to defensive and uses cooldowns when needed

Paladin makes sweet love to LoS, plays defensive, and prays to raptor jesus that he doesn't get focused.