Whats Best 2s Partner for a Reso Shammy?

OK guys, Subject questions explains it all...

Imma Resto Shammy with 654 Resil atm and was wounding what the best 2s partner is...
    I have experiance healing in arenas but as a disc priest and was also wanting to know if any1 had any tips for me.
    Any ideas and suggestions would be much apprieciated.

Re: Whats Best 2s Partner for a Reso Shammy?

Well first of all, your resi is VERY low...
    Im running with 1k resi, and still most dual dps can 3-4 shot me if they're good.

and OnT
    The best classes atm for a resto shamans are:
    Warlock (affli or destro depending)
    Death knight (unholy)
    Paladin (ret)
    Druid (Feral, NOT boomkin)
    Hunter (surv)

Since your gear ain't so good I would recommend a partner with really good peeling, so I would say a Dk is the best in your case...

But in my opinion (Have played with all except feral) Affli lock is far the best, if you have good MP5 or you will run oom before the game is over, and you can play pretty offensive.

If you have further questions just ask
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

What about Arms War? thats what im currently running with. I figd it be up there.
    yea I know my resil is pretty low, I just started arena on this toon 2 weeks ago.
    Tx for the tips

Arms warrior with a shaman is a no go if you ask me... I ran it before started with the lock im running with atm... and it's not a good setup if you wanna cruise to 1800... The warrior I ran with is an IRL friend of mine... he had almost the best gear possible, and he is a good warrior...

But no... just no... you don't have the peeling, not the cc or anything to pressure a kill because you need so much peeling so the warrior can't go offensive... Mage/Rogue, Mage/Priest or pretty much anything with a mage will fuck you up in no time... the mage can lock your warrior down brutally good... just slow and kite him down...

If you wan't a warrior i would recommend protection warrior... the have stuns and silences. which makes it more viable... though you do not have a MS effect.

Though warrior/ele or warrior/enh is better in that case... ms effect and sick burst

just ask if anything is unclear or if you have anymore questions.

//Taroshik
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

Personally... i got to ~1820 with terrible gear (and later found out i wasnt using the max rank of any of my spells!) as resto sham/rogue (mut/envenom spec).
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Most common would be warlock or DK.

Although if both players are skilled you can still 2200 with nearly any non healer.

I hit 2200 at prot war/ resto sham
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Step one, set sk100 filters to 2v2 bracket and shaman as one class, step two: look at the top teams, step three: oh hey you found what's best without posting on a forum filled with retards looking for their advice.
    "Attractive blonde Rita Skeeter, forty-three, whose savage quill has punctured many inflated reputations…"

I'd say a Warlock

I'm Rock.... Scissors is balanced.... Nerf Paper....

15+ Year Old Account

Dont try 2vs2 with a ret thats for sure :P
    Quote Originally Posted by awowwalton
    I'd say a Warlock

I'm Rock... Scissors is balanced... Nerf Paper
    Whats up with the link hidden in your message..
    Code:
    I'm Rock..
    .. Scissors is balanced.
    ... Nerf Paper....
    -Spiderman figure
    -Sofa
    -diaper bag
    lolwut?

P.s. nerf paper its op!
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaSkeeter420
    a forum filled with retards looking for their advice.
    counting yourself i hope?

death knight. freedom wolf + spammable ranged snare/death grip = you can always, always run.

I do not agree with the fact that you say war/sham resto is not good

Me and my partner are new to the arena system this season and we got to 2000 with no problem

Mage rogue/ mage priest are not that hard to beat

What if find the best with this combo is :

1) Do a lot of pressure. Charge when the arena begins, do not let your ennemies think how to beat you. Burst a target, purge the other, interupt heal, BE AGRESSIVE
    2) Hex the target you want to cc early in the game, make him use his trinket. Then, 40 sec later, use again hex with the warrior fear, Be sure to intterupt before the hex, and after the hex break. Use lust at this moment. Bladestorm + lava burst
    3) Anything with a priest = easy win, same thing for a resto shaman because of the ms
    4) dr00d : Be sure that your warrior sitwch like crazy. Use cc at the right moment and burst the druid. Shaman, just hit purge on him
    5) when you fear a 2 dps combo, pop earthseild on you, if they goes on your warrior, call him to use sheild wall, You will then take advantage of the game. Just dont let the rogue reset with bleed, slow, flame shock ets

Well I hope these tips will help you,

War/Sham will be an immensely frustrating comp, and with your gear mage/rogues will be practically guaranteed losses everytime, while other comps will be uphill battles. Only comp I can see you having a fairly easy time against is priest/rogue.

I would probably suggest rogue, lock or DK to try 2s with, those will have the best control/peel opportunities for you.

dk warlock or warrior are best

priest? never.
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)