Thread: I mean really?!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I mean really?!

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45854

I usually defend WoW....but...come on!!!! WHY?!

Re: I mean really?!

-points at Blizzard-

I C wut u did thar
    "if i seem to be getting smaller ... its because i'm leaving"

I had this pattern drop for my scribe a few months ago and thought it was awesome. I sold them on the AH for 100+g like hot cakes. Then I learned where they took the name from and now I give them away and will never make another one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast515
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45854

I usually defend WoW....but...come on!!!! WHY?!
    srsly.. that item have been out almost since release of Wotlk.. come with something new plz.. now that everything is about twilight and new moon it catches ur attention..

Freaking Twitards

Stood in the Fire DaveTheHunter's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

My first thought upon seeing the title of this thread was:

YARLY!

Once seeing what it was about I thought:

This topic is both new and original, tell me more.

Free post count. Yay.

Seriously. Who cares. Blizz makes thousands of references to various things in pop culture. Today its Twilight, tomorrow it will be something else.

Why do you even care? so its a twilight reference big woop not like your ever going to need it. like lumenos said blizzard makes multiple pop culture references its nothing to whine over.

Quote Originally Posted by flokaseaguls
    I had this pattern drop for my scribe a few months ago and thought it was awesome. I sold them on the AH for 100+g like hot cakes. Then I learned where they took the name from and now I give them away and will never make another one again.
    This pattern has been out since before Twilight. I doubt its a reference.... and if it is, who cares?

Moon + wolf.... = 100000000000 different books/movies/peices of literature in history.

Yeah, because werewolf transforming every new moon is something that came up just with this last crap film, amirite?

10+ Year Old Account

Don't feed idiots, let them starve to death

Team Jacob represent

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh
    srsly.. that item have been out almost since release of Wotlk.. come with something new plz.. now that everything is about twilight and new moon it catches ur attention..

Come on, let's just ignore hundreds of years of mythology that has to do with wolves and new moons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicada
    This pattern has been out since before Twilight. I doubt its a reference.... and if it is, who cares?

Moon + wolf.... = 100000000000 different books/movies/peices of literature in history.
    Well, actually Twilight's been out since before WotLK, but yeah it's probably not a reference to Twilight.

First off, as said before, this likely has nothing to do with Twilight.

Second, such aggression toward a book and movie line that has done you no harm at all is outstandingly eight-year-oldish.

And third, TEAM EDWARD GOGOGO

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    First off, as said before, this likely has nothing to do with Twilight.

Second, such aggression toward a book and movie line that has done you no harm at all is outstandingly eight-year-oldish.

And third, TEAM EDWARD GOGOGO
    I'd agree with you on the first part, but I too hate Twilight with a burning passion.
    I like Jacob because he is a furry.
    "No we. No one tells me what to do. I've got everything I need from you -- now the power is mine and mine alone. Now there is only I. I am the Lich King. And I am ready."

Twilight has been out for a while before it became so popular. My girlfriend made me read the books a while ago its just that now its really popular. But seriously. It's getting annoying that everytime someone sees a Werewolf or Vampire reference they QQ about Twilight. Wolfs in general have had a lot to do with the moon for years.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    Come on, let's just ignore hundreds of years of mythology that has to do with wolves and new moons.
    THIS

wolves and the moon have been conected to each other for thousands of years, why would that item have any refference to Twilight at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

sigh, i just hate that they call them werewolves, while they are just people who turn in to wolfs. this just goes to prove that u can package crap in a book and sell millions of copies.

Oh god I cant believe im gonna say this, but in the book they are not actually called Werewolves and they say so themselves.

EDIT: It's in the last book of the series :/ so a lot may not know that.