Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Random Heroic Dungeon - disenchant option

I'm sry if this has been posted before, i actually tried to find some reasoning behind the new disenchant option for random heroic dungeons, but all i keep reading is a bunch of << Enchanter: OMFG THEY TEWK R JAWWBBB >> with << Non-enchanter: QQ MORE NUBS LOL, L2PLAY IN A TEAM >> replies.

Therefore, with the risk of posting the same bullshit again, i will offer all these retards the simple logic behind why NOTHING FUCKING CHANGES!!!

the way it is now, for every fucking piece that drops for which you roll GREED = you have a fucking 1 in 5 chance of winning the fucking item (if the other 4 roll greed as well, if some1 rolls need, it doesnt matter, you aint DEing it) be it green, blue, purple or whatever the fuck it is.

1) if you're an enchanter, and you win that item, then you receive it and you turn it into a fucking shard that you keep for urself
    2) if you're not an enchanter, and you win that item, then you receive it and vendor it.

the disenchant option basically turns outcome #2 into #1. that's it. that's all it does. it doesnt STEAL fucking enchant mats or items you could disenchant from you. will it lower the cost of the enchant mat market? yes, it will, but that is not the point.

god, it REALLY is beyond me how people cannot understand this, SUCH FUCKING SIMPLE LOGIC; it's like wow's played by 99% retards nowadays..

EDIT: edited out saying enchant mats cost is high, to avoid more trolling from idiots missing the point of the thread
    Signature too large

Re: Random Heroic Dungeon - disenchant option

enchant mats are cheap . stop being poor
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

Quote Originally Posted by anaalius
    yet again someone confirms the suspicion that 99% of the playerbase is composed of imbeciles; what you said is not the goddamn point of my thread... you moron
    Signature too large

10+ Year Old Account

I like how you choose one part of his otherwise well written post to critisize.

And some people don't have a lot of cash saved up as they either don't farm/daily much and/or fail at not buying useless shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

wtb xfer to your server
    Topic: Bladestorm Not OP? (Read 91417 times)

Jesus, what kind of a big-headed person are you that you are going to make a topic with the same post as you did in another topic? :

And I'll just use my same reply then.

The number of people that have quoted me is flattering, but some of you seem to think that Enchanters are Needing the greens/blues. No, we are not. We greed all the greens and blues just like everyone else, and we DE the ones that we win. We have our own market of shards, but now everyone is going to be inflating it. I don't know how other enchanters do it, but when I run a random heroic with pugs, I don't specifiy that I can DE stuff because it is really too much of a hassle splitting all the shards at the end of the run, so I just greed like everyone else and because of the thousands of gold I spent to level my profession, I have the benefit to turn this 5g blue into a 15g Dream Shard. Because I had to use one of my two profession slots on enchanting, I do not have the benefit of having

*a Helicopter Mount/Utility Belt (Engineering)
    *A Flying Carpet/Cloak Enchant (Tailoring)
    *JC Gems/JC Recipes (Jewelcrafting)
    *Arctic Furs/+ Crit (Skinning)
    *Frost Lotus/Extra Heal (Herb Gathering)
    *Shoulder Enchant/making cards (Inscription)
    *Extra Stam/Ores (Mining)
    (more professions I cbb listing)

As you see, each profession has two (and probably more) benefits for the toon. My benefits as an Enchanter were Ring enchants and, mats. One of these benefits is now being shared equally, and now there is less reason to be an Enchanter.

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    god allmighty... i can't believe the retardness of the enchanter vs no enchanter discussion.

let me lay it out for you:

the way it is now, for every fucking piece that drops for which you roll GREED = you have a fucking 1 in 5 chance of winning the fucking item (if the other 4 roll greed as well, if some1 rolls need, it doesnt matter, you aint DEing it) be it green, blue, purple or whatever the fuck it is.

1) if you're an enchanter, and you win that item, then you receive it and you turn it into a fucking shard that you keep for urself
    2) if you're not an enchanter, and you win that item, then you receive it and vendor it.

the disenchant option basically turns outcome #2 into #1. that's it. that's all it does. it doesnt STEAL fucking enchant mats or items you could disenchant from you.

god, it REALLY is beyond me how people cannot understand this, SUCH FUCKING SIMPLE LOGIC; it's like wow's played by 99% retards nowadays..
    No, this is wrong, because you cannot have the disenchant option if there is no Enchanter in the group, so there is always at least one Enchanter who's being gimped.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

Quote Originally Posted by dogpie
    because of the thousands of gold I spent to level my profession, I have the benefit to turn this 5g blue into a 15g Dream Shard.
    First off, no. I leveled enchanting for less than 1000 gold, easily... and most of what I spent was training costs. Yes, I'm including opportunity costs.

Second, the benefit of being able to enchant your own gear is not something to be taken lightly.

If you are truly correct in saying that the only benefits of being an enchanter are the Ring enchants and the mats, then *that* is where the problem lay, not with the new system. In such a case, the worst the new system is guilty of is exposing the horribly problems that exist within the enchanting profession.

Enchanting should be about enchanting, not disenchanting. As far as I'm concerned, the following question needs to be asked: "If Disenchanting were made a secondary skill and enchanting were left otherwise unchanged, would enchanting be a worthwhile profession?" If the answer is no, then enchanting needs to be changed. Basing the crafting profession around what is essentially a very small sub-section of the profession is completely absurd.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Well written?
    If anything, his post made me confused on the system when i had it worked out.
    Maybe not well written, per se, but he makes valid points.

And really, even nowadays I see enchanters rolling greed on items, winning over everyone else and d/eing them with no one else in the group making a fuss, so either your servers are full of greedy non-enchanters or this whole thing is a useless issue. See OP as to why nothing has changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Jesus, what kind of a big-headed person are you that you are going to make a topic with the same post as you did in another topic? :

And I'll just use my same reply then.

The number of people that have quoted me is flattering, but some of you seem to think that Enchanters are Needing the greens/blues. No, we are not. We greed all the greens and blues just like everyone else, and we DE the ones that we win. We have our own market of shards, but now everyone is going to be inflating it. I don't know how other enchanters do it, but when I run a random heroic with pugs, I don't specifiy that I can DE stuff because it is really too much of a hassle splitting all the shards at the end of the run, so I just greed like everyone else and because of the thousands of gold I spent to level my profession, I have the benefit to turn this 5g blue into a 15g Dream Shard. Because I had to use one of my two profession slots on enchanting, I do not have the benefit of having

*a Helicopter Mount/Utility Belt (Engineering)
    *A Flying Carpet/Cloak Enchant (Tailoring)
    *JC Gems/JC Recipes (Jewelcrafting)
    *Arctic Furs/+ Crit (Skinning)
    *Frost Lotus/Extra Heal (Herb Gathering)
    *Shoulder Enchant/making cards (Inscription)
    *Extra Stam/Ores (Mining)
    (more professions I cbb listing)

As you see, each profession has two (and probably more) benefits for the toon. My benefits as an Enchanter were Ring enchants and, mats. One of these benefits is now being shared equally, and now there is less reason to be an Enchanter.

No, this is wrong, because you cannot have the disenchant option if there is no Enchanter in the group, so there is always at least one Enchanter who's being gimped.
    1st, i made a topic because i wanted more people to see and understand what i have to say. might be a dick move, might not.. do i care? nope

2nd, dont be flattered if idiots quote you, it's like being proud if winning a Failing Contest.

3rd, enchanting is primarily to MAKE ENCHANTS. Disenchanting was the only legitimate way to create the mats for it. Should tailors have, "declothize" to make shit into cloth so they can create patterns?

4th: Your post translates to - i lvled enchanting therefore i FUCKING DESERVE that my 5g greed be worth 15g, besides the fact that i can create enchants per se. Not to mention the only "problem" is with the blue / purple shit, since everyone has a friend enchanter he can ask to disenchant his green shit for him

anyway, it really seems i can't get myself through people's thick skulls, which is kindda sad. i think i should correct my initial percentage of 99% to 99.99% idiots playing wow

Signature too large

1st, i made a topic because i wanted more people to see and understand what i have to say. might be a dick move, might not.. do i care? nope

2nd, dont be flattered if idiots quote you, it's like being proud if winning a Failing Contest.

3rd, enchanting is primarily to MAKE ENCHANTS. Disenchanting was the only legitimate way to create the mats for it. Should tailor have, "declothize" to make shit into cloth so they can create patterns?

4th: Your post translates to - i lvled enchanting therefore i FUCKING DESERVE that my 5g greed be worth 15g, besides the fact that i can create enchants per se. Not to mention the only "problem" is with the blue / purple shit, since everyone has a friend enchanter he can ask to disenchant his green shit for him

anyway, it really seems i can't get myself through people's thick skulls, which is kindda sad. i think i should correct my initial percentage of 99% to 99.99% idiots playing wow

There is nothing "primary" about any profession. Jewelcrafters can turn ores into gems, this is about as useful as the "primary" Jewelcrafting itself. You see my list over there? It shows toon-specific benefits. Are you saying that my Enchanting of gear to other people is viably equal to the benefits other people get with other professions, because I can charge 10g for it? I don't think so. Disenchanting is one of the factors that made Enchanting worth it.

Yes, I do deserve that my 5g greed to be worth 15g because I leveled a profession that is capable of doing this. Duh. FUCKING DUH. If using curses is the only way you will listen, since it's the only way you know how to post.

cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

ONLY non-enchanters are happy with this new system. While this option may save time for the enchanter DE-ing & redistributing the shards, it doesnt take into account the possibility of that enchanter chooses to greed all and DE only what he wins. Basically, it doesnt give them the choice. And it also indirectly lowers the enchanting mats price across servers to some extends, since everyone is now enjoying part of enchanting proff's benefit without paying a single penny to level it to 425.

no man, you don't deserve jack shit. you already get enchanter only enchants, and the ability to do enchants. get in line with the other professions and take you head out of your ass.

now instead of your roll being worth 15g instead of 5, EVERYONE's roll will be worth 10.
    Signature too large

I agree with the OP.
    This new system is the same as an enchanter saying "greeding for DE" and then allowing everyone to roll on the shards.
    And if you're an enchanter who doesn't like to DE for people, it is the same as you winning a greed roll and deciding to DE the item for yourself.
    Seriously, I don't understand how people don't get this either.

10+ Year Old Account

To be honest, I'm happy with this.
    A few reasons:
    1) It saves me time announcing that I'm an enchanter.
    2) I no longer have the stress of wasting my time saying I'm an enchanter, only to find theres either 4 other enchanters in the group, or no one pays attention and continues to greed/ask if theres a duster/DE, anyway.
    3) It saves me time bothering to disenchant everything I get.
    4) It saves me money when i'm too lazy to keep a stock of all the mats I need, or have run out.
    5) I can now farm enchanting mats, on any of my characters, seeing as there is very rarely if ever no enchanter in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick
    I agree with the OP.
    This new system is the same as an enchanter saying "greeding for DE" and then allowing everyone to roll on the shards.
    And if you're an enchanter who doesn't like to DE for people, it is the same as you winning a greed roll and deciding to DE the item for yourself.
    Seriously, I don't understand how people don't get this either.
    They get it, they just want the mats for themselves, with this option the prices of enchanting mats will crash, becuase people who have leveled enchanting, no longer have a say about what gets disenchanted, partly selfish maybe, but to be honest it's a reasonable approach, enchanting often costs thousands of gold, and has very little pay back, most enchanters only do enchants for guildies, so they don't get tips etc... So their main source of income, is from selling mats from items won during dungeons etc...
    And lets be honest, no one tips that well for an enchant anymore anyway. Unless it's from the top end raiding and a fairly low drop recipie, which means very very few people have it while people really want it.

no man, you don't deserve jack shit. you already get enchanter only enchants, and the ability to do enchants. get in line with the other professions and take you head out of your ass.

now instead of your roll being worth 15g instead of 5, EVERYONE's roll will be worth 10.
    Move to Cuba you damn communist.

no, it's not like that at all. it's like everyone greeds, but now the non-enchanters won't have to bug their friends to DE their stuff for them. And making this apply to blue / purple stuff as well.

this is how it is like, yes, but not like the 1st thing you said.
    Signature too large

I'm sry if this has been posted before, i actually tried to find some reasoning behind the new disenchant option for random heroic dungeons, but all i keep reading is a bunch of << Enchanter: OMFG THEY TEWK R JAWWBBB >> with << Non-enchanter: QQ MORE NUBS LOL, L2PLAY IN A TEAM >> replies.

Therefore, with the risk of posting the same bullshit again, i will offer all these retards the simple logic behind why NOTHING FUCKING CHANGES!!!

the disenchant option basically turns outcome #2 into #1. that's it. that's all it does. it doesnt STEAL fucking enchant mats or items you could disenchant from you. will it lower the cost of the enchant mat market? yes, it will, but that is not the point.

EDIT: edited out saying enchant mats cost is high, to avoid more trolling from idiots missing the point of the thread
    I missed the point of the thread. I didn't miss the point of your maturity is at the level of a 12 year old that doesn't know what the words he is using mean.

Move to Cuba you damn communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Motat
    I missed the point of the thread. I didn't miss the point of your maturity is at the level of a 12 year old that doesn't know what the words he is using mean.
    welcome to the internet grandma, here's a link to the meaning of the word fuck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcCzj_yRtk
    Signature too large

no, it's not like that at all. it's like everyone greeds, but now the non-enchanters won't have to bug their friends to DE their stuff for them. And making this apply to blue / purple stuff as well.
    I think that's the same.
    I said if the enchanter DE's and then everyone rolls, therefore they wouldn't have to bug their friends either way.
    But whatever, not really a huge point.

WHAT? I think I lost brain cells trying to read this.