Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Icecrown Dungeons Trailer, DK Manga, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    While the idea is nice, the video is very annoying and hard to watch.
    Flickering special effect / screen blur / cut off scenes, it's very poorly made.
    I would have to agree.. special effects are nice but not when they happen every few seconds.

That video was awesome, and the effects topped it off.
    Awesome.

I really don't understand why people complain about warlocks having too low DPS. There's someone in my new guild that complains that his dps is low, and how hard he tries, and how blizzard just doesn't understand how to balance warlocks, and I asked him to tell me what his stat weights were, and he pretty much told me that SP=Crit>Spirit>Haste, and he was specced into Nether Protection. Then when I tried to help him out, and point him in the right direction he told me that blizzard wouldn't exclude haste on our tier gear if they didn't want us using it, and that I should learn to research my class before I start giving suggestions. :

/tar Kinaesthesia
    /salute

wasn't bigger HP pools something that was being asked for since.. like the start of the expansion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.

I'm looking forward to playing a PvP Prot Warrior in Cataclysm when the health pools is a bit more appropriate.
    Damage today is way too high compared to people's health.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

I like how the Blue tells people to stop crying.
    Great to see a Blue showing some spine and really going down on the problem to say basicly say "Shut up".

I rarely cba to post, but I have to say that video is very good ;D. As for the changes to health I can see it will be slightly better in PVE, but PVP I reckon it could either turn out a great change...Imagine Lay on Hands . Time will tell I guess.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warlock DPS
    I'm sorry, but I find a lot of this to be QQ. "I can't top the meters, so it must be my class that's to blame"..
    If you're playing a warlock and your raid is seriously considering sitting you just because you're a warlock, you need to spend some more time doing Internet research. If your raid is considering sitting you because of your personal performance issues, I would also suggest doing some more research.
    oh wow, so you think this is a l2p issue, blame the players, everything allright with the class, nothing to see here ? You have a bunch of progression guild warlocks telling you over and over that their dps sucks and is only going to get worse in icc because they don't scale. Sure, rolling a 2 button arcane mage will fix it.

I love the complete lack of warlock sympathy.

Do you even know how easy it is for a hunter to break 8k DPS? Ridiculously easy compared to a Warlock. You tell me to stfu because you don't care, I get it. You just want to rogue me from behind. That's what we warlocks do, we take it from behind.

You bring out these random facts showing "Oh, hey guys. Yeahhhh see.. I looked up the numbers, and you guys just aren't breaking 8k on northrend beasts.. Sucks though, I used up my 1 database checking pass for this year.. So I can't go in there and compare top Warlock/Hunter/Rogue DPS to get any accurate data for myself.. Yeah, so, stop complaining k? We're not changing it. We like hunters and rogues to always be top DPS, because they're pure dps classes, you know? Wait, you mean you think warlocks are pure DPS too? Pffff you wish."

Its coming soon

Nice video, gratz
    Wow is not a game.. is a world !

Nice vid, but with 3.3 being released next week (Unless Blizzard HQ is hit by a hurricane or something) shouldn't they release an official 3.3 video anytime soon?

Excellent video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    Your avatar is highly suitable for that post.
    Oh boy.. What does anything I wrote in my post have to do about crying???

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz
    I like how the Blue tells people to stop crying.
    Great to see a Blue showing some spine and really going down on the problem to say basicly say "Shut up".
    One word for you, Tseric.

Deleted

Poor moonkins. The thought of balance druids getting molested made me sad for a while... but then I laughed. But just a bit!

Okay how big are HP pools going to be then? As 20k heals are bouncing around now, we will either see a big nerf in healing amounts, or we will have 80K+ tanks, and that is just for Starters.
    How much naar, could a naargaar naar, if a naargaar could gaarnaar

First time poster here but long time player and MMO stalker ;D Anyways, I loved the video and I just wanna throw an idea out there..... We know that Azeroth "needs" a Lich King after we kill Arthas and it seems most people think it is either Bolvar, Tyrion, or Darion Mograine.... but from the video it seems to me like, dare I say, it could be Jaina.

I realize that Boub has already insinuated that he knows who the new LK will be, but what are your thoughts? I really didn't consider Jaina as a contender til that video.

Jaina is there because the group is alliance. Sylvanas is there when you are horde.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Jaina is there because the group is alliance. Sylvanas is there when you are horde.
    Yes yes, I understand that. 5 man Alliance gets Jaina and 5 man Horde gets Sylvanas. The dialog jsut seemed very.... implicating, I guess is the word.

I'm just spitballing ideas. Trying to have a convo that isn't a bitchfest about so-and-so's class or spec or whatnot.