... LastLast

Re: Ghostcrawler: Warlock DPS is fine, l2p

Quote Originally Posted by Woony
    God your mages must be horrible.
    No, we have decent locks.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    since when did blink and iceblock dump threat...? ¬.¬

On topic warlocks do some pretty insane damage, ive seen some some pretty skilled affliction locks preform well in raids.
    The problem is, there is currently like one encounter in the whole Tier9 content where Affliction performs well and it will be the same in Tier10 Content.

Warlock dps is fine, LTP. Threat generation though, is not and is why that is being helped in 3.3.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Never played lvl 80 wl, raid with premade PTR wl, do 7k dps

Quote Originally Posted by Naviiq
    Never played lvl 80 wl, raid with premade PTR wl, do 7k dps
    Because it would be completly different with any other class, right?

If you really love analyzing highest dps contests, I would recommend doing something like going to World of Logs and looking at the highest damage done on Heroic 25 Northrend beasts. I suspect you will find a lot of locks high on that list.
    Well I did, and there are none in the top 10:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/..._Coliseum/dps/

Still I guess that's all because locks are forgetting to keep CoE up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rappaclysm
    Marithas gains 100 Rage.

It's ok if you fall in the category that the great GC mentioned.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...?s=1350&e=1877

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e...?s=3732&e=4088

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/9570537#damageout

feel free to read the rest of the logs aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Ghostcrawler is my hero.

Anybody who plays a Warlock and thinks they are bad should just cancel his subscription and go QQ somewhere else.

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Deleted

Warlock in our Raids can top DPS, or at least be in the top 3

He has T8 gear, he's doing insane dps. If you don't like your Warlock because you can't top the meters, go reroll.
    15-18 people in your raid want to top dps, and there can only be 1. Are all others going to the forums to whine? No.

Seriously, L2P.

Endgame warlocks do great damage if the player is good. There is no problem with the damage output of the class itself.

Deleted

First link:
    Märithas 3469446 7.44% 7490.9 6570.9 463.2s 88.0%
    ^ Warlock

Second link:
    Märithas 2869821 7.92% 8156.9 8038.7 351.8s 98.8%

Third link:
    Märithas ( 7.64% ) 100% 12,032 12,481 2,134,319 12,032 97%

Warlock at top or 2nd on dps. Why are you QQing?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    since when did blink and iceblock dump threat...? ¬.¬

On topic warlocks do some pretty insane damage, ive seen some some pretty skilled affliction locks preform well in raids.
    by "oshit button" i meant something in the lines, trttrttt imm doin some anub'arak oh p2 he target me but he so close i will never ever reach across the ice, oh nvm i has blink il get over there and crap on the little bug there aswell

or twins: OH SNAP 10 balls how to dodge "blink"/iceblock
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    by "oshit button" i meant something in the lines, trttrttt imm doin some anub'arak oh p2 he target me but he so close i will never ever reach across the ice, oh nvm i has blink il get over there and crap on the little bug there aswell

- get more ice patches
    - don't stand where he ends his previous chase
    - stand near ice patches
    - stop sucking balls

Some fights are made for some classes, like hero twins are awesome for arcane/fire mages, yogg is awesome for affliction locks and algalon is awesome for destruction locks (soul link is op in that fight).

I´m a lock and the only situation i´m not confortable with is dropping aoe for single target dps in hero anub p3 but, then again, meta aoe is insanely op for p1 and demonic pact is buffing every single caster in that fight.

Instead of talking trash about an amazing buffing and single target dps class as locks, go talk to your boonkins and you spriests. They are the ones that need to be buffed in 3.3

Thats my opinion. I´m Carioca, in US-Runetotem if you want to discuss anything in game.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas

You should never be close to anub when he's underground, problem solved. Also, demonic portal? Same goes for twins, move the camera or zoom out and you'll see the balls. I don't get where you're trying to go with this at all, failing at twins/anub is nothing other then l2p-issues.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade
    - get more ice patches
    - don't stand where he ends his previous chase
    - stand near ice patches
    - stop sucking balls
    heh more ice patches.. heheh ehehehhehehe

anyway this thread makes me smile alot
    keep this thread up and entertain me!

Quote Originally Posted by Naforce
    You should never be close to anub when he's underground, problem solved. Also, demonic portal? Same goes for twins, move the camera or zoom out and you'll see the balls. I don't get where you're trying to go with this at all, failing at twins/anub is nothing other then l2p-issues.
    demonic portal and its usefulness is sad since on twins you can have orbs spawned ontop of it when porting and gib yourself, im not pointing out that its anything hard or that i fail on it yet im pointing that warlocks (compared to mages as rival casters) have NO tools to escape/evade those

Okay, we got a lock that is second on almost every fight.
    But your biggest flaws is the fights. Both Jaraxxus and beasts are very good fights for arcanemages since we got an insane burst.

Edit:
    And your certain to not look on the portal before you use it?
    And god?! Do you honestly think that there isnt problem with blink too? I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls. And those are just mistakes, just zoom out and look around!
    Happy troll since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by rsabido
    I´m a lock and the only situation i´m not confortable with is dropping aoe for single target dps in hero anub p3 but, then again, meta aoe is insanely op for p1 and demonic pact is buffing every single caster in that fight.
    By 'insanely op' I take it you mean 'not quite as good as unholy dks'.