I have a fish and his name is Ghostcrawler

He was a good fish, but recently he started to bang his head on the aquarium glass... I think he broke his head and lost the perception of what is happening around.
    I don't know what to do to get him back to normal.
    I need to pay a veterinarian or a psychologist?
    Talking about WOW now:
    Warlocks, hunters, mages and rogues are PURE DPS and when we see paladins and feral druids outputting the same dps and sometimes MORE dps it's a sign that something is wrong.
    I don't want to be the top dps in raid, I would like to see things in their proper places.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Re: I have a fish and his name is Ghostcrawler

sorry to hear abnout ur fish... maybe try and give him a bigger aquarium and annother fish to interact with him?

So you say that if someone plays a hybrid class, they should be inferior?
    So Pallies and druids would be inferior in tanking, healing and dpsing.
    And shamies would be inferior in healing and dpsing.

is that what you want?
    then who would take those classes?

i loled and posted on epic thread... seriously, youre a funny man

when ur paladin dps its normal to do good dps soo stop qq l2p and get some more gear :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trork
    sorry to hear abnout ur fish... maybe try and give him a bigger aquarium and annother fish to interact with him?

So you say that if someone plays a hybrid class, they should be inferior?
    So Pallies and druids would be inferior in tanking, healing and dpsing.
    And shamies would be inferior in healing and dpsing.

is that what you want?
    then who would take those classes?
    BLIZZARD said that they should be inferior in DPS. Yes.

Pallies, druids, warriors, and DKs should all be inferior tanks to pure tank classes, since they can DPS. Oh, what's that? There's no such thing as a pure tank class? WHOOPS guess you forgot about that important little part.

Pallies, druids, priests, shammies should all be inferior healers to pure healer classes, since they can DPS. Oh, what's that? There's no such thing as a pure healer class? WHOOPS guess you forgot about that important little part too.

The only pures there are are pure DPS classes. That's the first thing you need to understand. Hybrids would be taken for buffs, utility, and a well played hybrid would still be better than a poorly played pure.

Considering your epicly bad understanding of the arguments and class balance issues, I'm guessing it won't ever matter for you though. Class balance isn't much of an issue for the heroics nexus you'll be running until cataclysm.

Deleted

Crabs are not fish. And let's keep this to one thread.