Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlocks are fine l2Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sean Connery has...

This abomination of the English language made me lol

i also hear banana phones are goin gto be the 2010 hit item of the year
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sean Connery has...
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerbeard
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
    lol wut
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

15+ Year Old Account

You sir win 2 internets.

R.I.P. YARG

I think I know what you are trying to say.

I think we need to build a space helicopter.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

15+ Year Old Account

It's very obvious that he's saying we need to decide to use even go need to do look more than anyone wishes, Screwtape.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Amorac
    Who ever said we were getting a complete overhaul ?

If you mean the shard system, yea it's a big change but doesn't change much (for affliction) from what I've read so far and even if all trees get some changes they won't be more then any other class either I suppose.
    Uh, we are becoming a cool down class. We currently are not a cool down class. That's a pretty significant change.

And you don't know anything on how the shard system is going to work. No one does, because even blizzard isn't sure how they are going to implement it. The only things we know are:

A) using a shards will empower spells (most likely the next x spells cast will be empowered or spells cast over the next x seconds will be empowered)
    B) Shards will not naturally regen in combat
    C) Anything we know now, will probably be changed dramatically by the time cata is released.