Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ulduar Legendary Mace

Quote Originally Posted by comablack
    the proc MOST LIKLY has a 45 sec icd, which makes it pretty much terrible, a 1400ish hot vs a shield that can absorb massive amounts of damage
    the bubble increases in value and resets the timer every time you heal, meaning when you get the proc, you can SPAM the hell out of the tank and give him 50k, 70k, even 100k absorb bubbles.

most op healer weapon in game, hands down.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

We got our first val'nyr a few weeks back. It really is a test of your guild to keep going back and getting it.

Luckily our guild has the attitude of doing achievements etc (many people have 9k+ points now), so we were pretty determined to complete glory to the ulduar raider (25) too. The mace is certainly worth it, our holy priest that now uses it can perform some insane stuff.

E.g he'll wait for the proc then use divine hymn, giving 5 people a huge shield.

In the last 2 weeks we've cleared ulduar doing every fight on hard mode, and we've only gained 2 fragments (the garenteed frags from yogg), so RNG is RNG and sometimes it sucks, needless to say it looks like our next in line for the mace probably won't get it as once theres enough to chew on in ICC we probably won't be heading back to ulduar.

In your guild I'd work around it by rotating round the schedule (go ulduar on a typical farm night), to stop people purposefully not logging. Its a big let down if you've gone all the way to 28 fragments and can't finish it

Quote Originally Posted by Ricg
    We have the group of people who are idiots and have no idea how this mace works and the group who supports pursuing it still.
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291
    take your fucking QQ somewhere else please. By no means are they anywhere near short.
    That statement alone makes me think you didn't even bother reading the actual requirements of the quests, because it requires 60 shards (not 30, like the mace) and 1,000 mob kills in the raid instance, and that's just 2 of the many other quests.
    Clearly 60 shards means double the collection time.

I like how you're bitching about this before anyone has a clear understanding of what it will take. You truly deserve your class.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.