As a Fire Mage, how do you manage your Hot Streak procs (outside of Combustion)?

As I understand it, outside of Combustion with no Heating Up or Hot Streak, you're spamming Fireball. Eventually you get a Heating Up proc but it will happen during the next Fireball cast because the previous Fireball has to travel to the target. You then cast Fire Blast to convert it into a Hot Streak proc.

My question is do you cast Pyroblast immediately after finishing the Fireball cast or do you use Fire Blast late into the Fireball cast (to avoid losing the Hot Streak proc), and then start another Fireball and cast Pyroblast at the end of that one?

Essentially is it:

-Fireball->Fire Blast
    -Insta Pyroblast

OR

-Fireball->late Fire Blast
    -Fireball->Insta Pyroblast

It is always:
    Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    -Fireball->Fire Blast
    -Insta Pyroblast

Because if the first fireball you used(in your second setup) crits, you've just munched a proc and potentially lost DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Can the first Fireball crit alongside the Pyroblast to give me another Hot Streak?

Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    Can the first Fireball crit alongside the Pyroblast to give me another Hot Streak?
    Yes that's exactly why you do it this way as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15