Snowflake trinket

Think that http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50260/ephemeral-snowflake/ could be used in conjunction with Vamp embrace? With the massive amount of haste we are gonna be stacking, Spriests will be having mana issues in 3.3 im pretty sure. Do you think this trinket would atleast be moderately useful for a shadow priest?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Re: Snowflake trinket

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis

It was confirmed on PTRs that it does. When anyone get's healed due to VE, it procs the mana back. I assume it works on Dev plague as well, but it wasn't mentioned specifically.
    And we might have mana issues on multi dot, but Glyph of SW:P is to help there and just incase it is needed in single target.

Well... i would never even think to equip that trinket :P
    a trinket is the best piece of gear u can get ... cause it's actually the piece that gives u the bigger dps increase ...
    i would never waste a spot for that mana? with toc 25 hc gear (well without anub) i'm @ 26k mana in a raid and 900 spirit.... + with the sw:P glyph it's gonna be ok

Cheers
    Zoulis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis
    Well... i would never even think to equip that trinket :P
    a trinket is the best piece of gear u can get ... cause it's actually the piece that gives u the bigger dps increase ...
    i would never waste a spot for that mana? with toc 25 hc gear (well without anub) i'm @ 26k mana in a raid and 900 spirit.... + with the sw:P glyph it's gonna be ok

Cheers
    Zoulis
    SW:P glyph gives very little mana, what was it like 30-50 mp5? Remember it says BASE mana, not total mana. Also realize I said "moderately" useful. Im mostly a pvper, so my pve gear sucks, still using 2 ilvl 200 trinkets for my shadow pve

And wow I just thought about what this trinket would be for holy palls.... would it work with judgement of light??!?!?!? Oh well thats a different topic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    SW:P glyph gives very little mana, what was it like 30-50 mp5? Remember it says BASE mana, not total mana. Also realize I said "moderately" useful. Im mostly a pvper, so my pve gear sucks, still using 2 ilvl 200 trinkets for my shadow pve

And wow I just thought about what this trinket would be for holy palls.... would it work with judgement of light??!?!?!? Oh well thats a different topic.
    I said it is to help, and we still should not need a regen trinket it. Although, if we have the snowflake, it will be impossible to actually go OOM with VE up. It gives upwards to 275 MPS(1375MP5) without accounting for DP. So it might actually be good because you can then change your gear to be more dps related, but you're sacrificing a slot that could be used for: Dislodged Foreign Object or Muradin's Spyglass

Vampiric Embrace is not counted as a heal, it doesn't proc other effects that work on healing such as the haste from the Egg of Mortal Essence, so it is likely that it wouldn't restore mana at all with this.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Vampiric Embrace is not counted as a heal, it doesn't proc other effects that work on healing such as the haste from the Egg of Mortal Essence, so it is likely that it wouldn't restore mana at all with this.
    Sorry, but that statement goes against what has been reported on the PTRs...
    Now will it make it to live? Probably not, but we won't know until it actually goes live.

This trinket + VE = win
    This trinket + Judgement of light = win
    This trinket + druid heals = win

everything else = ehhh
    Maybe resto shaman for chain heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291
    This trinket + VE = win
    This trinket + Judgement of light = win
    This trinket + druid heals = win

everything else = ehhh
    Maybe resto shaman for chain heals.
    Renew, Circle of Life, Prayer of Healing (and the glyph?)
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I personally would never use it, I'd take two dps trinkets. If mana is that bad I'll ask for mana tide or an innervate.

Quote Originally Posted by KresnikHellfire
    I personally would never use it, I'd take two dps trinkets. If mana is that bad I'll ask for mana tide or an innervate.
    Eh, true, I wasnt so much wanting to use it as I was curious if it would work.

I also wanna know what kind of guild would give this to a dps over a healer?

Quote Originally Posted by caintic
    I also wanna know what kind of guild would give this to a dps over a healer?
    Considering its from a 5man id say guilds that run 5mans with loot council?

God I hope it doesn't end up working with VE. If it does my server will fill up with noob priests experimenting with shadow healer hybrids

slightly usefull but i wouldnt say better than scales of fate or maybe flare? idk, definaetly not better than double anub trinket.

I totally love this trinket. If you are spamming insane amounts of heals, you can get up to 500 MP5 returned from this trinket (though even half would be awesome). That is an amazing return per itemization point. Which in turn means you can clear up some gems/enchants in favor of spellpower/haste.

The only case this trinket would be useless is if you are already trinketing/gearing/gemming 100% for throughput and still don't run oom. But in that case, I would claim you are plaing a druid. :P
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]