Thread: arms/rogue 2s

arms/rogue 2s

I know i posted earlier about prot, but i was told in game that arms rogue is actually better than prot rogue, they said its a 2k comp but not much higher any advice, i know like the last post drop the rogue but i like playing the comps that seem weird but just wondering on the advice.

Re: arms/rogue 2s

you could really fuck up something quick but as a 2 dps team u would really have to watch/time ur cc's

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I started this comp last week, the most fun comp I've played since s2/s3

My partner has 400 res and a few green and we win most of our games so far

Once you can find a good balance with your partner most teams are really easy to take down.

I think at 1 point we had trouble with a lock/hunter team but ended up wasting them

Kind of intrigued at which rating you're playing at..

Anyway, a 2k viable comp with glad players isnt really gonna hit 2k with anything less :P
    To make this work at a decent rating you would need insanely coordinated switches, impeccable timing on ccs and loads of pve gear :P
    And you'd still be countered by immunities.

But I can definately see the entertainment value in stun lock+bladestorm.

get lots of ArP, get your rogue lots of ArP, get your rogue to go combat, hit killing spree 3s into a bladestorm, collect points

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflid
    get lots of ArP, get your rogue lots of ArP, get your rogue to go combat, hit killing spree 3s into a bladestorm, collect points

Ok cool thanks guys, ya at the moment we were 1650, but then we hit a wall and got dropped to 1500, but i was trying to tell him go combat he insists on mut or sub for the survivability.