Poll: Do you want that Shaman has new Ghostwolf Model ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: New Ghostwolf Model ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moopuff
    IMHO I think they should just give us a spell like "Swift Ghost Wolf Form" or something give it model of http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=35189#.
    Damn that is badass

i use ghostwolf almost every time im outside...
    :P i really love the "outside" raids where i can GW to mobs or away from scarry boss spells

They made it so you couldnt be slowed past 100% speed while in Ghostwolf......what do you want? Racing Stripes with a perma Hand Of Freedom animation?

it would be nice to see new ghost wolf model

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    "Stormstrike has a new, unique icon"

"Riptide has a new, unique icon"

"Lava Lash has a new, unique icon"

But wind shear cant have a unique icon?
    No. But I just remembered back in BC,every patch had this tacked on:
    Molten Armor: This buff can now proc when the Mage is sitting.
    or something similar. My question is, WHY was this an issue? "QQ, I was drinking and someone charged and and 1 shot me, but my armour didn't hurt him."?
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGoat
    No. But I just remembered back in BC,every patch had this tacked onr something similar. My question is, WHY was this an issue? "QQ, I was drinking and someone charged and and 1 shot me, but my armour didn't hurt him."?
    Molten armor + impact stun.

Quote Originally Posted by hrcykvesa
    Ok ,Blizzard changed Druid forms,so would it be obvious if they change the Ghostwolf one ?

Post your opinions about this.

only usable outdoors.

they have other things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Leemon
    not really, druids spend pretty much all their play time in a form, shamans don't use ghost wolf often, it may be done eventually but i don't think it'd be very high on their to do list
    Pretty much, only time i'd see them changing it up is if they update their basic NPC wolves because it's the same model. It COULD, and i say COULD, be possible when cataclysm comes out, what with the wolvar showing up, they could update plain wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Ghost Wolf is Shaman's equivalent to Travel Form.
    Note: Travel Form has had no model change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

It is about time we deserve a model change, but honestly Blizzard has so many projects and different teams working on WoW-releated material that they won't get to revamping the Ghostwolf model for quite some time...if ever.

Would be nice of course, but Blizzard has much better things to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    Molten armor + impact stun.
    But you are sitting down, means they will crit you no? Means mage is dead yes?
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.