Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Make better gear available for badges?

People are asking for the moderators to ban OP for trolling, but i think the interesting part of his post was to allow all the virtual bullies and easy insulting posters to be spotted.

He has the Celestial Defender title and then has some legitimacy to make a polemic statement and puts it on the forum for some consideration.

If you dont agree for his post just say you dont and move on.

Dear OP: i dont agree with what your saying as i think the gear provided by emblems are fine and serve the purpose in helping alts or newcomers to gear to get their spots in raids and only then get the best gear available.

Making a response full of hate and insults is worse than trolling in my book.

In some alternate reality in some alternate forum in the meanwhile....

OP: "Hey guys what do you think about gay marriage? i think it should be allowed..."
    (signature: proud dad of 3 wonderfull children with pictures provided)

The crowd response:

"It's fine as it is...let them be together but no marriage!"

"Kill them all!"

"You're everything that is wrong with our society. You should be badly injured for thinking that and i would be very happy if you died"

Trollin, trollin, trollin on a river.

Quote Originally Posted by Siph
    You don't need better gear because you're gonna be pugging Trial of the Crusader until Cataclysm releases. Wait.. what was that? You were planning on pugging ICC? Hahaha!
    I fail to see how that I amusing. There is no doubt that ICC Normal will be pugged on a similar to Naxx/Toc basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Litemode
    I fail to see how that I amusing. There is no doubt that ICC Normal will be pugged on a similar to Naxx/Toc basis.
    Toc only gets pugged because it's easier than ulduar.

No thanks :'<

Quote Originally Posted by Shahh
    Emblem of heroism is ilvl 200, valor is 213 and conquest is 226. Each is a 13 ilvl increase. But when 3.3 comes out, unless you raid, you can only buy ilvl 232 with triumphs and a few ilvl 245. How about making it so you don't need trophies for the ilvl 245 tier gear in 3.3 to help casuals out?

I mean, we can only get ilvl 232 tier 9 in 3.3, but people already had access to ilvl 239 hard mode gear in Ulduar. I can understand making casuals be 1 tier behind raiders but to make us 2 tiers behind raiders, stuck in gear worse than Ulduar hard modes when tier 10 is out seems very unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    People like you are everything that's wrong with current gear progression. ^

10+ Year Old Account

People play this game way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by golbez
    People play this game way too much.
    Did you just realize this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Quote Originally Posted by G_PoWeR
    Well you see...

Back in vanilla the game wasn't called World of Hardcorecraft...

World of Warcraft if you didn't know, besides this game was made in 2004 and created by Blizzard Entertainment not by "Zagnaphein Entertainment"

I agree with OP

/shrug...i didn't said that...was just trying to point out that people are never satisfied even with free epics..
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pìka

I mean, we can only get ilvl 232 tier 9 in 3.3, but people already had access to ilvl 239 hard mode gear in Ulduar. I can understand making casuals be 1 tier behind raiders but to make us 2 tiers behind raiders, stuck in gear worse than Ulduar hard modes when tier 10 is out seems very unfair.
    Dude do u actually mean that people that dont raid had a chance to get ulduar hard mode gear? I mean its not unfair if u dont raid why do u even need the gear?

Emblem of heroism is ilvl 200, valor is 213 and conquest is 226. Each is a 13 ilvl increase. But when 3.3 comes out, unless you raid, you can only buy ilvl 232 with triumphs and a few ilvl 245. How about making it so you don't need trophies for the ilvl 245 tier gear in 3.3 to help casuals out?
    First of all, you're casual, you don't need constant gear upgrades for your heroics. Second, gear vendors are:
    200ilvl - Emblem of Heroism
    213ilvl - Emblem of Valor (+13ilvl)
    226ilvl - Emblem of Conquest (+13ilvl)
    245ilvl - Emblem of Triumph (+19ilvl)
    You'll get even bigger ilvl upgrade than ever, but you cry that you won't get 25m RAIDING SET AS A CASUAL? Check that Emblem of Triumph vendor again, you get same pieces and almost the same itemisation (some pieces have expertise instead of hit or even pure stats instead of hit/exp).

People like you are everything that's wrong with current gear progression.
    I can't agree more. You can get character ready for ICC 1-2 days after it hits 80 but you still whine. Grow up. You're lucky enough to get RAIDING SET for not raiding but doing stupid easy heroics that were easy even when WotLK release and you had to do them in crafted blues.

OMG QQ... You couldn't get any tier without doing raids before tier9 and now it's so unfair because you get base one?

What are you using this gear for anyway? To look cool? Because you won't run any raids since you're casual, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzil
    First of all, you're casual, you don't need constant gear upgrades for your heroics. Second, gear vendors are:
    200ilvl - Emblem of Heroism
    213ilvl - Emblem of Valor (+13ilvl)
    226ilvl - Emblem of Conquest (+13ilvl)
    245ilvl - Emblem of Triumph (+19ilvl)
    You'll get even bigger ilvl upgrade than ever, but you cry that you won't get 25m RAIDING SET AS A CASUAL? Check that Emblem of Triumph vendor again, you get same pieces and almost the same itemisation (some pieces have expertise instead of hit or even pure stats instead of hit/exp).
    I can't agree more. You can get character ready for ICC 1-2 days after it hits 80 but you still whine. Grow up. You're lucky enough to get RAIDING SET for not raiding but doing stupid easy heroics that were easy even when WotLK release and you had to do them in crafted blues.

OMG QQ... You couldn't get any tier without doing raids before tier9 and now it's so unfair because you get base one?

What are you using this gear for anyway? To look cool? Because you won't run any raids since you're casual, right?
    this ^

casual = im too lazy to raid/can't raid for whatever reason (idc) so plz blizz can i have the latest epix?

NO GTFO your bad, you need to work towards it like everyone else.

With ICC will most likely be the same as ToC 5-man where every fresh 80 will want to run it to get uld quality gear..... fkn scrubs

Even as a casual, running ToC enough to get 5 trophies is not really that hard if you do it even for a few weeks.

If you are looking to have gear good enough to do ICC, you need some non-badge gear anyway.

Deleted

Here my friend, you are wrong. i did toc 25 every week on all 3 of my chars and all three chars got 1 trophy. (did it since the beginning and only like 3 times in a fail pug that couldnt clear twins)

Although I disagree with the OP and think that gear for badges is fine as it is.. if anything make it a little lower in item level than it currently is.

What I do find hilarious is the total over reaction of some of the so called hardcore players.... he posted his thoughts on an un-official WoW forum and some of you act as if he has just shot your mother!!! Seriously guys get a grip on reality.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

People like you are everything that's wrong with current gear progression.
    This ^

Deleted

Locking this farce.

Banned a few people who deserved it as well. Good morning.