Robot of heroism/bloodlust

People talk about drums of heroism/bloodlust, seems like it will never happen.

How about a engineering robot of heroism/bloodlust. To make it worse than a shaman's heroism/bloodlust, why not make it so each member who wants to buff has to click on the robot. Maybe he injects some drug into you?

Re: Robot of heroism/bloodlust

is it bop, if you dont have a shaman in the raid what are the chances of having an engineer?

Its an idea though.

Adrenalinebot

click to receive a 30 second 30% haste buff, 25 charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'd rather ask: did YOU inject some drug into yourself?

So everyone needs to run to the robot, click on it, then run back to their targets? Melee would love it. This system is perfectly working with Lightwell aswell... oh, wait.

To make it worse than a shaman's heroism/bloodlust, why not make it so each member who wants to buff has to click on the robot.
    Just nerf the bot's version to 20% or so, not add a silly requirement like that to it.

reading the title I thought you say "BUFF SHAMANS THEY ARE ONLY USED FOR HEROISM!!!1111"
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

Adrenaline Bot: The Adrenaline Bot pulses a buff every 3 seconds in a 30 yard radius, granting 30% additional haste to any party / raid members for 30 seconds at the cost of the Exhaustion de-buff. The bot de-spawns after 15 seconds.

Makes it not as good as Heroism, because they do have to get within 30 yards of the bot within 15 seconds, but it's pretty doable, in my opinion.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

while your at it, just make every class buff into a drum form.....

15+ Year Old Account

ROI-D
    Requires Engineering (450) 8 min cooldown
    Item Level 80
    Use: Creates a mechanical sonic beacon that increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 25% for all party and raid members. Lasts 30 sec.

After its internal motor fails, those affected will become Deafened and unable to benefit from another ROI-D or Heroism(Bloodlust) again for 8 min.

"Robotic Ocular Insistent Device"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    ROI-D
    Requires Engineering (450) 8 min cooldown
    Item Level 80
    Use: Creates a mechanical sonic beacon that increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 25% for all party and raid members. Lasts 30 sec.

After its internal motor fails, those affected will become Deafened and unable to benefit from another ROI-D or Heroism(Bloodlust) again for 8 min.

"Robotic Ocular Insistent Device"
    A CD less than Bloodlust? And an 8 minute cooldown on the item itself? Why even use Bloodlust ever again, with that.

No, I think Bloodlust is one of those unique abilities, akin to the pally bubble, hunter disengage/traps, mage ice block, and such that really should not be copied anywhere else.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    A CD less than Bloodlust? And an 8 minute cooldown on the item itself? Why even use Bloodlust ever again, with that.

No, I think Bloodlust is one of those unique abilities, akin to the pally bubble, hunter disengage/traps, mage ice block, and such that really should not be copied anywhere else.
    Because you use Bloodlust/Hero twice in a fight, right?

Also, all the abilities you listed are self-cooldowns, not key raid buffs.

no, stop suggestion giving bloodlust/heroism in any form, just stop its not going to happen and juse cause we say BOK in a scroll doesnt meen that we need to give every spell in the game on a scroll or bot or class or already built into the game, if u honestly cant get a shaman then DONT USE ONE, there not required to kill things or bloodlust would just be renamed kill all and the game would be over
    hahaha. no.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    no, stop suggestion giving bloodlust/heroism in any form, just stop its not going to happen and juse cause we say BOK in a scroll doesnt meen that we need to give every spell in the game on a scroll or bot or class or already built into the game, if u honestly cant get a shaman then DONT USE ONE, there not required to kill things or bloodlust would just be renamed kill all and the game would be over
    25 man Hardmodes say "Hi".

10+ Year Old Account

couldn't say it better myself

Well, to be fair, 25-man hardmodes generally requires every class, though it can vary a bit just how many you need of each.

On the other hand, I'd probably say not having even one shammy usually hurts more than say, not having even one rogue or warlock.
    Sneaky bastard who constantly wears Chef's Hat, or as I like to call it: The Hat.

"The only one knowing to not stand in a whirlwind is the one wearing a cooking hat?" <-- Question from healer when the other two melee DPS died on last Gundrak boss.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by CCGuy
    Well, to be fair, 25-man hardmodes generally requires every class, though it can vary a bit just how many you need of each.

On the other hand, I'd probably say not having even one shammy usually hurts more than say, not having even one rogue or warlock.
    Outside of Gruul's Lair, you don't need to bring every class.

You could do fine without any mages, or any warlocks, or any shamans, or any druids, etc.

Blizz says they assume heroism for 25mans period.

If you can't get a Shaman for a 25 man hardmode then I think you need to re-evaluate the guild you're in.
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/k8gold/aoeadin2.png - Signature too large

Idea seems kind of pointless...Shouldnt be hard to just get a shaman.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Psyjin
    If you can't get a Shaman for a 25 man hardmode then I think you need to re-evaluate the guild you're in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance
    Idea seems kind of pointless...Shouldnt be hard to just get a shaman.
    Thats beside the point.

Why would they put in Drums of Kings and scrolls of GotW/Fort then?