Poll: Does the 1.5 second mount cast ruin world PVP on your server?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Do Flying Mounts Ruin PVP Servers?

i wouldn't say flying mounts, but i think wrath killed world pvp. i don't know how it was on the other servers but in bc on my server, you could fly around for like 2 seconds and find a 70 to kill. you got to skettis, nagrand, or places like that. the only thing that wrath has, that is somewhat like halaa, is wg and thats every 2 hours, halaa was whenever the heck you feel like it. also northrend is bigger then outland so everyone is more spread out and you get less pvp.

World PvP on my server seems to be just fine. Every time a geared horde comes by, sees me in my non PvP gear, and kills me. Flying has nothing to do with PvP seeing as it takes longer to get out of combat from another player. Besides, PvP trinkets limit your chances of running away from a freeze, slow, poly or fear. World PvP now is just right place, wrong time stuff. I get killed all the time doing my tournament dailies and I don't have the PvP gear to do anything about it.