Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: what is the most fail class u see the most

Depending on what you mean by "fail" as far as pulling shitty dps for there gear, I would say.. death knights, rogues, warriors, and warlocks, god I see so many of those 4, As far as Hai guys I can stand in fire it wont hurt? That would be mages, I don't know why but mages seem attracted to fire.

As for names it would be death knights, they have the most RETARDED names ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootz

Your a retard if you think Shadow priests belong on there.

God forbid the most underpowered dps class in the game does poor damage.. also the most underwelming dps spec in the game.... shadow... is also the second hardest to play well.. next to the very rewarding feral druid dps.
    no class is hard to play, shadow you keep up all your dots and spam MB and fill with mindflay... feral is the "hardest" but its not hard, you just have to pay attention and think about your next move

As a pally, i would have to say - pallies. So much fail there.

On a side note - getting ragged on for playing a belf is getting to be a pain. I wanted to play a pally - I didn't want to play allies. Wtf else am i supposed to do?

Inb4 "reroll another class".

Boomkins easily. I literally have never saw one that can pull 2k+ DPS w/o Hurricane
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview
    Ferals are hard since when?

EDIT: OnT: Rogues, Rets and probably warriors.
    Feral's are insane when people are trying to click. There's just some things you have to keybind for.

DK
    Im with a fail one right now actually.

edit: Make that two.

Gonna go with the generic response of Hunters and Death Knights.
    Lolinternet.

Im starting to see more terrible druids than anyone.

the most fail class i mostly see the most in most of my stuff, is mostly DK's, i dont know why but they are usually faggots named Deathkrazi and crap like that. Lots of them are also kids.

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair all classes have some failing on every server. i've seen tons of Pallies and Dks around who fail, yet some amazing people who make me they're not all rtards. I have seen a few rogues die to fire easily though (myslef not included) :O
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

For me it has to be Hunters and DK's. I saw in Dal today like 8 different DK's with some modified version of the spelling of Arthas as their name. It hurts seeing that. And then the Hunters stacking strength if they are melee or stacking sp because it helps with their spells. (Because its a Spellbook and not an Attackbook) as one hunter told me. And boomkin rules. I push 6k on mine. And my main spec is resto lol. It's all about not being an idiot.
    Invisible fire is scary fire- Capt_jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Talisin
    (Because its a Spellbook and not an Attackbook)
    THAT SEEMS LIKE SOUND LOGIC TO ME, ACTUALLY.
    Lolinternet.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisin
    And then the Hunters stacking strength if they are melee or stacking sp because it helps with their spells. (Because its a Spellbook and not an Attackbook) as one hunter told me.
    People need to start taking screenshots of comments like that. I had a warrior the other day, that druids don't need mana to heal.

15+ Year Old Account

Sadly, I see lots of DKs who are stupid.

To the guy who said Warlocks.

We are usually near Bottom of DPS in raids aswell in a theortical stand alone BiS gear fight too. We just dont scale.

In response to OP.

Every class. Seen warriors with SP, Boomkins with Stamina gems, DPS DK's in half tank half dps gear.

Etc. Etc. Etc
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

I once walked into the bank in dalaran to see two priests, one of whom had been spamming trade chat all day for a new 'raiding guild'. Casually inspecting them, they had both managed to spec without Meditation.

I nearly volunteered to join their guild just to see their first attempt to heal a raid boss

#1 is Forum Posters. Soooo many fail at simple readability.

The title of this thread should be, "The class you see fail the most".

That said, like so many others i'm gonna have to go with DK. Most DPS DKs dont fail too badly - i mean you just hit the buttons you do non-fail levels of damage, it doesn't really matter what order you hit them in. But tanking, oh sweet dear. For a while i was thinking of macroing /w [target] Use Death and Decay!

Hunters as well, obviously. Once you go survival its pretty easy to faceroll non-fail levels of dps, but the problem is all the people who don't even know enough to go Surv, and stay BM at 80.

Once i was in an electronics store looking for a gaming periphery and the attendant was talking about WoW with me. When he said 'My main is my hunter, but i don't play him anymore, i mostly play my DK', my gut reaction was to say 'get away from me, noob', but i controlled myself. :P

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Lately I have seen hunters failing most. Basic pet ninjapull, overagroing either on pull or due to other mechanics during fight (Missdirect and Feign Dead says 'hi'). I do not know why most of you people think dpsmeters=fail, althou that probably explains real fails around there: Players who just zerg, stand in fire, do not care about threat, do not care if healer has mana and such JUST that they can fight on meters. Those are the people who fail most.. and like said hunters have been best in that.
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by veshkiidryn
    On my server there are way to many dk's but for the ones that raid, they do pretty good but the hunters are shit for raiding with. they pull way to much agro and cause wipes left and right. even on ulduar 25 mans in triumph gear.
    not the hunters fault that the tanks are shit.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    not the hunters fault that the tanks are shit.
    Moreso that they don't feign fucking death. Seriously. Once every 30 seconds aggro dump should mean never getting aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS