i cant make a shammy

i want a shammy bad...its a great class and the last 1 i need to make and lv to 80...probilem is i cant stomach lving 1 i got 1 to lv 16 and enchancement fails early on ele just doesnt do enough damage yet so i got bored of it quickly whats the best way to lv 1?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Re: i cant make a shammy

RAF to 60

dont do it cuz then u wont know the basics of the class, i would recomend learning how to play ur other 9 80s first
    hahaha. no.

I suggest finding two good movies, and auto attacking your way out of the extremely boring low lvls.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    RAF to 60 by not playing the class get boosted in instances by afking then have +1 more 80 to ur collection of fail

but seriously, if u have 9 80s i DOUBT u know how to play them all

but to answer ur question RAF is the fastest but i wouldnt recomended cuz, again, u prolly wont learn the basics if u just spawn at 60

O HAI DKS = ALL CLASSES NOW
    i dont...i suck at priests,warriors,mages that arent frost and warlocks...mainly because even though its in alot of ToC gear trying to keep up a rotation only puts me at 4k
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

to be honest i also find shamans horrible to level at lower levels, im currently levelling mine in WSG as a flag runer, and it works well for me. im probably gonna be doin that till around 30 or 40 then start questing again
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.

It's not that bad - with a big enough stack of water & plenty of potions the early levels can be managed.

With all those 80s you have, why not just buy like 6 heirlooms and power your way to 80?
    Quote from: Targo on December 29, 2009, 01:02:49 am
    No they aren't! The only way for goblins to kill a worgen is... to outnumber them

Or blow a dog whistle. Or run a vacuum cleaner for that matter.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

i have to say that my shaman was the fastest toon that i have leveled so far out of the 7 that i've gotten to 70+. i say fastest, not easiest. i was sort of on a mission to level a healer because the guild i was in didn't have many and we wanted to start doing naxx and stuff so i started working on her. i had heirloom gear for her and just quested until i hit outland. in outland i did a few instances but mainly just quested. i leveled my shaman as elemental and it seemed to go pretty decent. once you get water shield it seems to go a little faster since you don't have to stop and drink as much as before.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I'd PvP. Might take a bit longer, but a whole lot more fun and you can buy yourself level 80 gear with all the honor you aquire.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Do what i did at low levels.

Get a fast dagger and a shield. Enchant it with Flametongue weapon.

Pop searing totem, healing stream and keep lightning shield up.

Whack away at mobs until they die.

Read a book while doing so.

Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by sac
    enchancement fails early on
    I NEVER felt that Enh Shaman was weak leveling, except maybe those few times when Windfury just didn't want to proc on my 2 hander before I got Dual Wield. I've taken a Mage, Priest, Warlock, Rogue, and Druid to max and the Shaman was just as easy if not easier than any of them. They were probably one of the most fun, too.

15+ Year Old Account

while technically its bad advice due to the extremely fast speed . . .

but once i got to the point where i had SS and DW i picked up 2 flurry axes (the epic ones) crusader on both and got to 63 in no time . . . also before the WF nerf the amount of extra attacks you got out of that lil lot was insane!

I leveled my sham enhance from lvl 1 with 2 friends, we all had the heirloom gear so we flew through levels. I used the Axe up until lvl 40 when I used the 2 maces. Once you get to 41 you will have both Stormstrike and dual wield and shiz blows up.

Honestly level as elemental until 40 then swap over to enhancement...Enhancement is absolutely useless in any manner whatsoever until you can get the duel-wield talent...But if anything just play 1-20 and learn the class mechanics before finding a RaF to 60 (Save yourself days of boredem and agony)