Rolling holy in 3.3. Need some tips and some help.

Well in light of the new new patch coming out next Tuesday (supposedly), and the changes to dungeons getting triumphs, my gm asked me to roll holy because were running a little short on healers. Now I have never actually played holy other then like 1 week when i was planning on doing pvp with it. Ive got my ret spec to a respectable 4.6k gs and i am happy with my gear. I'm hoping to start grinding triumphs the day the patch comes out so i can hopefully get some t9 fast. There is only 3 things that i am actually concerned with off pieces, healing period, and my spec.

Can someone recommend me where or what to run for trinks and off pieces?

Give me some tips on healing?

And give me a good pve holy spec

Thanks in advance

edit: gah 70 view and no replies? weak

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Re: Rolling holy in 3.3. Need some tips and some help.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-pa...guide-and-faq/

This is one of the better faqs on this forum for holy pallies.

tyvm didnt see that

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

ferraro.blogspot.com check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Mmrdkm
    ferraro.blogspot.com check it out
    personally I don't that blog - she is more concerned with making an impact and being chatty than being accurate. For example she says:

However, Holy Light has a pretty lengthy 2.5 second cast time, and in Hard modes, two and a half seconds is a healing eternity.
    Sure 2.5 seconds is an eternity but when is it ever going to take 2.5 seconds? 1.7seconds is what you get with no gear or raid buffs. 1.6 seconds with 8% raid buffs + JotP.

But about FoL spam she says:

+Haste isn't too much of a big deal with this build, since your Flash of Lights are typically under a second anyway in raids
    WUT? If you don't stack haste no way are you going below a 1sec FoL, with 10% paper doll, JotP and raid buffs you'd still be at around 1.1

So for HL she discusses the base time, but for FoL she implies you have 20% haste from gear, JotP up and full raid buffs. Inconsistent much?

Either go full EJ or use a FAQ on these forums, Ferraro is a blow-hard.