yes, speccing to help u heal heroics is pro for sure.Originally Posted by Sushimaster
if u just hit 80 after ulduar, don't u think there is a chance some of the members here might have a better knowledge of pally healing and could give u some good advice?
1. get rid of glyph of holy shock and get glyph of wisdom before i kill myself for looking at it.
2. forget the haste gems. get haste from gear. not to hard to do, if u have a choice to have item with crit mp5, and like another with haste mp5, or haste/crit, use the haste one. U really did 25 toc all this time and the haste mp5 ring off jax never dropped where u can get? same with the chestplate of frozen lake off twins? pick the right gear from now on, it helps. Haste/mp5 best, haste/crit ok, crit mp5 least effective.
2. crit/hit chant on boots is 100% worthless, horrible. get tusk vital for speed and stam. in fights u move in, it really does help.
3. head and shoulder chants, go with sp/mp5 over sp/crit. small change, but the mp5 is way more regen and the crit is barely enough to be thought of as throughput.
4. please put the pt out of UF and put it in holy guidance. sp is small, but better then that.