Getting PvP gear quickly

Hi there folks!

Since Vanilla I'm more PvE orientated player. Lately, due lack of time, I like to do some battlegrounds.

I play with my holy paladin and found that it is fairly easy to keep myself alive on that toon, even with extremely low resillience.

Now I wondered what the best / fastests way is to get the PvP items.

Is it doing VoA + WG + grinding marks to turn them in for honor, or are there any other tricks I'm missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

Re: Getting PvP gear quickly

If you have been doing a lot of pve you should have plenty of emblems which can be used for various deadly/furious pieces.

Do WG every time its available... complete the quests twice a week (lots of honor) and use the marks for gear.

Participate in VoA 10m and 25m eack week for free relentless/furious/deadly gear.

Complete the bg daily for extra honor and yeah grind bgs for marks/honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Also monitor the weekend BGs. Find out which one is the holiday and "grind" that BG that specific weekend.

But if you have absolutly 0 PvP gear, and can't buy the PvP gear via badges, there's always the crafted blue quality PvP gear. Since you're a hunter:

http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=818

But as the other poster said:

1. Do WG everytime its up
    2. Do the WG weeklies twice a week
    3. Do Voa 10/25 every week
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Yeah there is crafted gear too but considering how easy it is to get the lower end purples I dont know that its worth it... that was more of an xpac stopgap since there was no other gear obtainable outside of arena. Even with the 400-500 resil you will still die a lot so just plan on that and enjoy yourself.
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Thanks for the tips above!

I just went to the PvP gear in the dalaran sewers, and I needed arena points for every item...

Does that mean I've to do arena to be able to get PvP gear or am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

I believe one of those vendors also had some pieces for honor and no rating req (deadly?). I cant check atm since I logged due to server issues. There are vendors in your respective capital city too (Horde is Org) with most of the honor items.
    Nerf teabagging!

For starter pvp holy paladins

healing mace and shield are the hardest one to get especially shield if you don't do PVE at all.

run h toc and get the lvl 219 healing mace. and good luck

cause you have to kill the female boss in h toc and i have been carrying my recently dinged holy paladin friend for h toc for 1 week... it just doesn't drop.

for shield, it really had if you don't raid at all and you don't have arena points and team...only pve shield is naxx25, xt002 ulduar 10, and naxx 10 and there is boe one.

for chest, you can craft the blacksmith chest. most pvper use that and tehy think that's best in slot for pvpers if you don't pve.

bracers and belt, time to ask a friend to help you get to 1200 rating and 1250 ratings in 2s. i think they are extremely easy if you buy a 1000 rating team.

Quote Originally Posted by rockadin
    Thanks for the tips above!

I just went to the PvP gear in the dalaran sewers, and I needed arena points for every item...

Does that mean I've to do arena to be able to get PvP gear or am I missing something here?
    ...Does that mean I actually have to be active, and not leech to get arena gear? Omg!

Enjoy your 40 itemlvl behind gear.

Quote Originally Posted by rockadin
    Hi there folks!

Since Vanilla I'm more PvE orientated player. Lately, due lack of time, I like to do some battlegrounds.

I play with my holy paladin and found that it is fairly easy to keep myself alive on that toon, even with extremely low resillience.

Now I wondered what the best / fastests way is to get the PvP items.

Is it doing VoA + WG + grinding marks to turn them in for honor, or are there any other tricks I'm missing here?
    Arena can be pretty good to get deadly stuff.

theres a pve shield in the pit of saron normal.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49821