Moonkin/Tree Form Looks - Please Help!

I recently got my Night Elf Druid to lvl80 as Feral, and i wish to Dualspec Balance/Resto from now.
    However the looks of Moonkin and Tree form just kills my will to play with the Druid - in my opinion looking like a fat owl or a retarded tree is not acceptable, especially when i made a lovely & cute Night Elf female.

What i wanted to ask you, the Druid community, is is there anyone among you who knows how to change Character Models in WoW?
    I would like to have my Moonkin/Tree forms not affect the looks of my character - in other words, upon activating Moonkin or Tree form, to have my Nelf female remain a Nelf female with all the cute gear on her (this is all allowed by Blizzard and is not ban-able, and only i will be able to see this change).

I already asked for help in Descipe and MMOwned forums, but no one there has come forth to aid me.
    Is anyone among you willing to help a fellow Druid player?

Thanks in advance. Cheers all!

Deleted

Re: Moonkin/Tree Form Looks - Please Help!

If you really hate the forms so much that you are willing to do something against the EULA, then i suggest that you try and Google it. I wouldn't support it, partly because I think its silly*, and partly because I don't want to be the guy that helped you get banned

* You are playing in an interesting 3D world with lots of stuff to look at, decent graphics and lots of diversity. Go play Wolfenstein "3D" a bit, and you wont mind our forms, even if they are outdated :P

I did the standard Google search but it has not given any results.
    As far as i am aware pure reskining / model editing is not forbidden by Blizzard, and i have talked to a few ppl who have been doing it since pre-TBC and had no issues whatsoever.

Back to the topic, any fellow here who might be able to help me out?

http://www.please-do-not-post-hackin...ift-skins.html

I'm pretty sure reskinning models is against the EULA, but at the same time I doubt you'll ever have a problem getting caught. Anyways the site above is what you want. All the info on how to do it is all there and some precautions for it aswell. Do some thorough reading before messing around with that stuff. Good luck.

EDIT:
    Google 'Druids of Azeroth' to get to the site since the the link is bunked.