Patch 3.3, Warrior 4 Piece Arena Gear Bonus

So have heard that in 3.3 the 2 set increases resilience by 150 and the 4 set has the same tooltip but also increases your AP by 150 or SP by 88.

Currently I am using T9.5 gloves and shoulders for the 2 set bonus (6% more arp in battlestance) and run with just over 700 resilience. I am not sure whether swapping the gloves or shoulders out for the 4 piece arena bonus in 3.3 is the right idea, as not only will I lose 6% arp but all the other + damage stats the PvE gear has. The gain in resilience will be nice ofc but how important is survival in 3s and 2s? I have always beleived 700 res to be about right as otherwise you end up lacking too much burst. Movement is king also however so the decreased CD on intercept can only be useful for getting around.

I seem to have answered my own question here but any other insights would be awesome

Re: Patch 3.3, Warrior 4 Piece Arena Gear Bonus

as a warrior you probably will wear the 4 piece and wear lots of offset pve gear instead to stay around 500-700 resilience.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

There really are a lot of variables.

The arena set bonus will still be generally worse in term's of damage.

So how comfortable are you now with your survivability, will that change with the next season depends on your comp's, how good your healers are, ect....

There is not really straight forward answer, and its something we will all probably have to play around with during the start/mid of next season.

Personally I think will probably be wearing 1-2 less pieces of pvp gear as elemental/destro lock damage will be seeing the nerf which is the main reason I wear so much now.

stack the resil if you want to win.