Thread: T10 Upgrade ?

15+ Year Old Account

T10 Upgrade ?

is it correct that u got to buy the T10 from badges and then upgrade it 2x whit whit tokens to get to the highest tier ?

and i assume those tokens drop on 25 man normal so u can upgrade to highest level of gear whitout ever doing heroric mode ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Re: T10 Upgrade ?

You buy level 251 T10 set with emblems of frost.
    You upgrade level 251 set to level 264 set with tokens, that drop in ICC 25 normal mode. http://ptr.wowhead.com/?item=52025
    You upgrade level 264 set to level 277 set with tokens, that drop in ICC 25 heroic mode. http://ptr.wowhead.com/?item=52028

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    is it correct that u got to buy the T10 from badges and then upgrade it 2x whit whit tokens to get to the highest tier ?

and i assume those tokens drop on 25 man normal so u can upgrade to highest level of gear whitout ever doing heroric mode ?
    no you can upgrade to the middle gear without doing heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Kumiko003
    You upgrade level 251 set to level 264 set with tokens, that drop in ICC 25 normal mode.
    You upgrade level 264 set to level 277 set with tokens, that drop in ICC 25 heroic mode.
    I'm grateful for such a system. Having to spend a large chunk of Emblems of Triumph all over again to upgrade from 9 to 9.25 or 9.5 felt like SUCH a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumiko003
    You upgrade level 251 set to level 264 set with tokens, that drop in ICC 25 normal mode.
    You upgrade level 264 set to level 277 set with tokens, that drop in ICC 25 heroic mode.
    Actually I believe you upgrade to the ilevel 264 set with tokens that drop in ICC 25 normal mode and/or ICC 10 hard mode.

15+ Year Old Account

thanks for the infos
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Rambaldi
    Actually I believe you upgrade to the ilevel 264 set with tokens that drop in ICC 25 normal mode and/or ICC 10 hard mode.
    Ok, that may be. But icc10 heroic will happen, once every boss in icc10 normal is killed. And that may take some months due to Blizz´ icc content strategy.
    I think, he doesn't want to wait that long