15+ Year Old Account

So about that T10

Last I heard they had an established model for the priest T10 there was no decided color scheme. With the patch most likely being tomorrow, did they ever tell us what color we will be till Cataclysm. I want to know which color mount I should grab to go along with it.

Re: So about that T10

Quote Originally Posted by Fryr
    Last I heard they had an established model for the priest T10 there was no decided color scheme. With the patch most likely being tomorrow, did they ever tell us what color we will be till Cataclysm. I want to know which color mount I should grab to go along with it.
    Spec shadow and then you don't have to worry about big issues such as ensuring your gear matches your mount.

On the PTR at the moment there's a different color scheme for each tier of the new T10 sets belonging to the same class.

For priests we have...

Crimson Acolyte - The one purchased with badges - is green.
    Sanctified Crimson Acolyte - The one purchased with the badge version and token - is purple/orange.
    Sanctified Crimson Acolyte (heroic) - The one purchased with the token version and heroic token - is white.

15+ Year Old Account

i greatly look forward to being a green, orange/purple, and white monstrosity