Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Re: Fall of the Lich King Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by shogo238
    Arthas had so much over exposure, he pretty much lost the mysterious edge he still had on opening day, when most rolled a DK only to find a 10 foot tall lich king giving out quests.
    If you think back to BC, the only time you ever saw Illidan was actually in BT so when you saw him you were like ommgggggg. In WOTLK though you see him everywhere, I would be more excited to kill him if he wasn't in almost every new dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Furm
    If you think back to BC, the only time you ever saw Illidan was actually in BT so when you saw him you were like ommgggggg. In WOTLK though you see him everywhere, I would be more excited to kill him if he wasn't in almost every new dungeon.
    But that also advances the story and the impact he has on it. In TBC the story was dull because well what did Illidan even do? Why were we going after him? He was involved in like 2 questlines...and 1 we didnt even see him during it.

Hm, this was the most boring trailer i've seen so far :/ I had so high expectations and we get this...
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17615362642&sid=1&pageNo=1

Guys guys (and girls), get serious pls, its a nice patch, we got a new instance, and looks cool so far, what do u wanted? 9/12/09 3.3 came out! cheers, 10/12/09, OMG, LK is dead from 4 guilds!!!! hooray!!
    i am sure u did not want that..
    Yes, Arthas was appearing often, its something called lore, and actually some ppl give a shit about it. He appears when u create a DK, ofc he is, he created the Death Knights lorewise!
    He appears in some quests and instances, ofc he is! its lore-history! he was a noble paladin, beeing corrupted, did evil things and now he is the LK, do not u want to find out why and how was that happened? Its a good aspect of the game besides kill kill kill, loot loot loot ePiXzors!!!!
    If u just want to kill things with your pew pew mage/rogue w/e, go and play CS or Half Life...
    Why he did not kill u so far? i saw an other post, i do not remember when that explained that thing.. and its also explained in the new instances, he want u to be good, he wants u to be powerfull, so, when he kills u, he will have a powerfull scourge army.
    The trailer is good, ok, he is not in prison 10000 years, he is not holding a scull, and he cannot fly, but still, he bit the guy that could fly, was holding a scull, was prisoned for 10000 years and actually was holding not one, but two legendary weapons... Ok, Frostmourne is full of souls but who cares.. :P

Gear ink poll, pls note

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Stroud
    lol anyone get the feeling that the lich king isn't arthas anymore....but Darth Vader?
    Arthas was never lich king Lich king and Arthas united in Arthas body+ Lich Kings Mind and Arthas has just some presence in that mind.