Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Blizzard owes us money.

Quote Originally Posted by Revrant
    No, retard, I'm referencing the massive battle.net authorization server crashes we experienced a month ago.

No, it isn't, because there have been patch days, and days, and days, where the game wasn't even up.

Shut the fuck up and go read the twitter you waste of life, where Blizzard specifically states the issue was Battle.net, and remove the retard stick from the iota that is your brain.

Edit: Since you're about as dumb as a box of rocks lathered in a coating of what can only be diarrhea, allow me to quote it for you, shit-rocks for brains.

Work continues on resolving issues with the Battle.net auth system. No estimate on when this will be resolved. More in about 1 hour.

You have no fucking clue, remember that and use it to convince yourself you should shut the fuck up when you know nothing, in the future.
    Perhaps you haven't noticed (I'm guessing you are blind, perhaps a little bit slow), but Blizzard is one of the largest companies out there, and WoW is a rather large game. The people working on it are the best in the business, and you know what? If THEY say they are working on resolving something, and they are having trouble with it, I'm sure you would be unable to do any better. You in-your-own-words 'dumb as rock box, diarrhea exploding shit-rock-for-brains' person, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushiaji
    More like 5 million, after the 3rd party that hosted WoW in China got denied to continue to host it, Blizz lost about 5.5 million subs. And for the world's largest publisher/developer who rakes in obscene amounts of money annually (with WoW being its largest source of income), who has had this population for years now, and understands this is an issue every content patch, I'd expect them to be a little better prepared.
    From what I've heard most of the Chinese players just moved to Taiwan servers

No, retard, I'm referencing the massive battle.net authorization server crashes we experienced a month ago.

No, it isn't, because there have been patch days, and days, and days, where the game wasn't even up.

Shut the fuck up and go read the twitter you waste of life, where Blizzard specifically states the issue was Battle.net, and remove the retard stick from the iota that is your brain.

Edit: Since you're about as dumb as a box of rocks lathered in a coating of what can only be diarrhea, allow me to quote it for you, shit-rocks for brains.

Work continues on resolving issues with the Battle.net auth system. No estimate on when this will be resolved. More in about 1 hour.

You have no fucking clue, remember that and use it to convince yourself you should shut the fuck up when you know nothing, in the future.
    rofl. fucking nerrrrrrrrrrrrd raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.

Battle.net is their platform, simple as that. Everything is on it now. If they never switched over to battle.net at all, and simply said "authenticator system," what would you be bitching about then? Take battle.net out of the equation and it's the same old shit.

Honestly, looking at your post, it really just looks like you're blaming b.net for the sake of blaming b.net. This shit happens every. single. patch day.

But damn do you get defensive. And... colorful. Send me another harassing note, I dare you.

PTR's are not stress tests, you cannot predict problems with a could thousand people, compared to millions of people.

If you dont like Patch Day, wait 2-5 days for them to sort out the bugs.

retard fuck waste of life retard dumb diarrhea shit-rocks fucking fuck up dumbass douchebag
    You really mad.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Oh, and dumbass, I switched my account the day the service was available, you have some pent up anger against these whining bitches who hated switching for no reason on Earth, I am not one of them.

Don't be a presumptuous douchebag.
    RAGE MOAR PLS?!

lol, seriously... this child is one of the funniest writers ever. He tries to insult in every sentence. lol.
    You are now breathing manually.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

God I love reading a good old fashioned nerd rage.

PS. Blizz don't owe you shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Perhaps you haven't noticed (I'm guessing you are blind, perhaps a little bit slow), but Blizzard is one of the largest companies out there, and WoW is a rather large game. The people working on it are the best in the business, and you know what? If THEY say they are working on resolving something, and they are having trouble with it, I'm sure you would be unable to do any better. You in-your-own-words 'dumb as rock box, diarrhea exploding shit-rock-for-brains' person, you.
    Thanks for the totally fucking irrelevant post, that was a reply to someone being a dick for no reason, I never said I could handle it better, nor did I imply Blizzard were totally inept. What I did say was this is the same thing that happened before and locked people out for the same amount of time and the users were again blamed for the issue, and that the issue was obviously not resolved before.

This disappointed me, but I assured the poster it would be fixed again, which it will be.

Also, thanks for being a useless kiss ass posting for no other reason than to balk at other people and pridefully ruffle your kiss ass plumage for all to see, yes, we know you're a fanboy, congratulations sir peacock, your colors shine true.
    Quote Originally Posted by rat
    rofl. fucking nerrrrrrrrrrrrd raaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.

Battle.net is their platform, simple as that. Everything is on it now. If they never switched over to battle.net at all, and simply said "authenticator system," what would you be bitching about then? Take battle.net out of the equation and it's the same old shit.

Honestly, looking at your post, it really just looks like you're blaming b.net for the sake of blaming b.net. This shit happens every. single. patch day.

But damn do you get defensive. And... colorful. Send me another harassing note, I dare you.
    Says the one who started off nerd raging for no reason.

Battle.net's authentication servers are what caused the crashes before the switch was mandatory, retard, I was referencing that since the exact same thing just happened.

If the exact same thing happened twice in a row I'd say the exact same thing, and thanks for twisting shit, you were wrong and tried to back out of it, Blizzard themselves disproved you.

Thanks for more useless shit though, really adds to the thread to have some pile of crap nerd raging at people and then QQing about nerd rage and then further QQing about them sending them a note.

Get a life, better yet, go do more pot and laugh at kittens on skateboards.

Oh, and dumbass, I switched my account the day the service was available, you have some pent up anger against these whining bitches who hated switching for no reason on Earth, I am not one of them.

Don't be a presumptuous douchebag.
    LOL really? The way you're trying to prove how smart you are and how dumb someone is is by repeatedly making shit referances and repeatedly dropping the f-bomb? Making two poop referances in the same sentence in your edit? Saying "shut the fuck up" twice in the same post and saying retard twice? Bravo little girl, your reply has been held back in 2nd grade for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Shut up and stop QQing. New patches are always glitchy with every MMO.
    Blizzard just excels at it more than any other company Grats them

Oh, haha, I just noticed who I was replying to. Revrant, it's been so long since I've seen you RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGING. How have you been?

Honestly, get over it. WoW has undoubtedly one of the most complicated MMO server setups ever seen for any MMO - anywhere. There IS no way to do a proper stress test, because there is no baseline for them to conduct it with.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Black
    Name ONE company who does it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordaw
    WTB 50g every time i die in a heroic because the server fails. Because every time that happens I die. GG blizz.
    Shut up. Learn to read that ToS you scrolled through this morning after you installed the patch. Stop your whining because nobody cares, or will ever care.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

my repair bill is 50g aswell...
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzla
    God I love reading a good old fashioned nerd rage.

PS. Blizz don't owe you shit.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordaw
    WTB 50g every time i die in a heroic because the server fails. Because every time that happens I die. GG blizz.
    So you WTB 50g, eeer what server are you on I'm selling 50g for 80g

Quote Originally Posted by R.Black
    Oh really.... what other MMO have you played? Becouse I can name a few that you couldn't log on for a week after patch day, would you like that? I'm sure you would be QQing up a storm in a forum if that happened, it would infact flood with your unneeded tears.

Get a life
    Says the guy who feels compelled to write three paragraphs per response to an internet argument.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Age of Conan - Cotton not being harvestable through at least 2 patches (stopped playing shortly after). That would be comparable to not being able to gather Peacebloom in WoW... yes, actually while the game was live already.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy
    LOL really? The way you're trying to prove how smart you are and how dumb someone is is by repeatedly making shit referances and repeatedly dropping the f-bomb? Making two poop referances in the same sentence in your edit? Saying "shut the fuck up" twice in the same post and saying retard twice? Bravo little girl, your reply has been held back in 2nd grade for another year.
    I find it ironic the person telling me I've been "held back in 2nd grade" can't spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Oh, haha, I just noticed who I was replying to. Revrant, it's been so long since I've seen you RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGING. How have you been?

Honestly, get over it. WoW has undoubtedly one of the most complicated MMO server setups ever seen for any MMO - anywhere. There IS no way to do a proper stress test, because there is no baseline for them to conduct it with.
    Wish I could say it's been as long since I last saw you instigating fights wherever you went and trolling, but of course you are one of the best at it, and it's just retaliation to a douchebag, not nerd raging.

Happens when people come in to cry streams of fanboy tears at you and nerd rage over your perfectly valid assertions(sustained by the company themselves).

I see the stick is out of your feather-duster Peacock, they're also the richest developer on the face of the planet, there are ways to do stress tests without actual people involved.

I know, I've administrated a few, and Blizzard just doesn't seem to do it, because most of their patch launch problems are created by breaking under the strain of even limited release.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed
    Says the guy who feels compelled to write three paragraphs per response to an internet argument.
    Says the guy taking the time to reply to that very same person.