10+ Year Old Account

Tier 10 stats fail

With all the tier 10 pieces having crit and only 3 having haste, will arcane still be worth it? Or will fire be more potent when you got the tier pieces? TC anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Re: Tier 10 stats fail

This is a troll right? It has to be... T10 has some of the best allocated stats of any tier. This is what our gear should look like (minus the ugly model imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    With all the tier 10 pieces having crit and only 3 having haste, will arcane still be worth it? Or will fire be more potent when you got the tier pieces? TC anybody?
    let's see how haste effects common pve specs:
    Fire: more fireballs = more instant pyros = you actually do damage
    Arcane: even faster arcane missiles ??? (like.. instant damage)

Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

They aren't too bad, kinda crit heavy for arc but still 56 more haste when comparing the mid level set with the 245 t9.

Looks like it'll be helm, chest, gloves, shoulders and then the crafted pants for arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    Ever looked at t9? Some of it has Spirit/Crit and Spirit/Hit on them => it's a lot worse.

Items will always have "bad itemization" to make you think about, what you pick up and you shouldn't expect items to always have either Haste/Hit or Haste/Crit.

Agreed, T9 is alot worth, T10 is nicely itemized compared to that. In addition, when taking set bonuses into account, you trade the crit 4 piece bonus of T9 for the hast 2 piece bonus of T10 which is very nice for arcane indeed. This QQ was uncalled for!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

So I have heard that two piece T10 is the way to go. Which two pieces of T10 are we talking about?
    "Welcome to Orgrimmar. Have you come to serve me whores?"

Quote Originally Posted by Katave
    So I have heard that two piece T10 is the way to go. Which two pieces of T10 are we talking about?
    Who in their right mind would ignore that 4set? 18% more damage for 30seconds? I'm getting that asap.