green boots?!? wtf?

anyone else noticed that the mail boots from toc 25 (ruthless judgement?) have suddenly decided you appear a horrid green instead of the blue that fits in with the rest of the set? needless to say, I'm not impressed....

Hogan Knows Best

Re: green boots?!? wtf?

Yea, now they're the color of the Shaman T9 - which makes a whole lotta sense considering all 3 versions of the Shaman T9 cover up the boots with their kilts.

Give us hunters our Blue boots back, I say.

Hadn't noticed, but I'm not surprised.

They messed up the spell effect on the T9 shoulders back in 3.2.2 and changed it from blue to orange (the shaman shoulders changed from orange to blue the same patch, even though their shoulders have lava on them).
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Yes i noticed when i loged before hours. Horror for my eyez
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Im glad i have hooves, i dont really see my boots, that said, they'll be replaced soonish anyways, who cares now?

Green is the new black.

Hooray for trolls and running around barefoot because my gigantic toes dont fit in boots !

But yeah I saw on my BE friend the other day, it is quite sad ><
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.