Thread: Random "Extras"

Random "Extras"

So we run random cross realm heroics and get nothing extra for completing. What am I missing?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players who take part in groups who have one or more members who have been matched with them randomly from within the Dungeon Finder will receive extra rewards, up to and including the coveted Perky Pug non-combat pet. The more random players with whom one groups, the faster the pet can be obtained.
    "Peace is a lie"

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Random "Extras"

They say: The faster the pet can be obtained.

Obviously, you will get it after 50 randoms or something simulair (5 randoms each instance = 10 runs to get the pet).

I dont know.... seems Blizzard logic to me
    Dawwwwwww

did you queue up to lfg or did you just go with 4 of your friends?

unless you find yourself a random stranger you get 4 new people every pug

thus 15 * 4 == 100

and of course you get the luck of the draw buff for your party

Quote Originally Posted by Serai

thus 15 * 4 == 100
    Umm that is 60.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    So we run random cross realm heroics and get nothing extra for completing. What am I missing?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players who take part in groups who have one or more members who have been matched with them randomly from within the Dungeon Finder will receive extra rewards, up to and including the coveted Perky Pug non-combat pet. The more random players with whom one groups, the faster the pet can be obtained.
    have not logged in yet... but what I understood from the patch notes is that you receive two extra emblems after each random pug? 1st runn two froat after that two triumph... plus you might get the pet

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Immørtal
    Umm that is 60.
    I think he meant 25*4... "1" IS right next to "2" after all...

Nothing extra?

You get 2 frost every day.... you get triumph after that, indefinately!! AND you get faster groups instead of going "/2 LF TANK LAST SPOT BLABLABLA" along with the 10 other groups looking for a tank for the next 30-60 min.

I just finished two randoms, and it was the fastest runs ever no afk'ing, no fuzz with loot, high dps because of matching (I think). I couldn't be happier hehe.

New hcs = easy mode... we ended up doing Halls of Reflection 4 man because 1 dps had to leave. Apparently you only need around 10k dps across the party to have enough to clear the gauntlet.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=misazadia

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Serai

thus 15 * 4 == 100

scnr.

*hides*

Quote Originally Posted by misazadia
    Nothing extra?

You get 2 frost every day.... you get triumph after that, indefinately!! AND you get faster groups instead of going "/2 LF TANK LAST SPOT BLABLABLA" along with the 10 other groups looking for a tank for the next 30-60 min.

I just finished two randoms, and it was the fastest runs ever no afk'ing, no fuzz with loot, high dps because of matching (I think). I couldn't be happier hehe.

New hcs = easy mode... we ended up doing Halls of Reflection 4 man because 1 dps had to leave. Apparently you only need around 10k dps across the party to have enough to clear the gauntlet.
    You get those for randoms even if you have a full group. I was referring to "one or more members who have been matched with them randomly from within the Dungeon Finder will receive extra rewards" I have not seen any difference when we had 3, 2,1, and 0 PUGs who have been matched with randomly. i understand the pet, but it says "up to and including the coveted Perky Pug non-combat pet" I always get 13 gold and 2 emblems (frost the first time, and triumph all the others). I am not complaining, just confused
    "Peace is a lie"