Poll: Its really been awhile since we heard some news about the game, did you forget about it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Did you already forget about Cataclysm?

be honest

I forgot all about it up until today when I was on the world of warcraft website and I saw the little ad for it right under the 10 day free trail ad.
    then I clicked on it and saw that the website hasn't been updated since september 14.

Re: Did you already forget about Cataclysm?

One word, Worgens. We shall never forget!

Considering i've pretty much Boycotted WotLK due to its general crappiness, Cataclysm is the gaming experience im most looking forward too

Haven't they said one of their main goals in Cataclysm is to simplify the game? As such, shouldn't that be sending you running away screaming?

Cata-what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

I haven't forgotten. In fact, I had a spec kind of rolling around in my head about that very thing earlier and how it might relate to the gated release of Icecrown Citadel. I'll have to work on that later.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Haven't they said one of their main goals in Cataclysm is to simplify the game? As such, shouldn't that be sending you running away screaming?
    Stat simplyfying doesnt bother me. Whether you have 100 stats to optimise or 3 stats to optimise, its all worked out on gear anyway. For gems you just pick what EJ says these days. Wont make the slightest bit of difference to the gamer what stats they throw away.

There will be much more to do in Cataclysm than WotLK though. Heck just the thought of PvP at Blacrock mountains again and knocking people into lava brings the shivers down my spine

Cataclsym launches with 4 raids aswell, that arent singular boss styles? Thats a great improvement from WotLK from the get go.

I dont mind WotLK was so terrible, i think they will get it right, and back on track with Cata

Ther's a whole new section right ahead this General board.

Worgen.
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray