Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow Priests and me?

Common guys, no class is hard to level up. Levelling in Wow is damn easy with any class.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Trample
    Common guys, no class is hard to level up. Levelling in Wow is damn easy with any class.
    I leveled my priest as holy in 2.1.

I also leveled this warrior as prot in 2.3.

Don't say nothing is hard unless you've been through the pain of those. (Ok, so it wasnt 'that' bad...)

Quote Originally Posted by muto
    druids are a pain in the butt to level a lot harder than priests, priests are easy to level, power word shield your self and spam mind flay which uses hardly any mana...also mages are easy to level if you have your talents in the frost tree..
    Garbage, my druid was one of the easiest toons i've leveled... tbh they've all been easy but my druid and pally were particularly easy. My druid solo'd just about every group quest there was, I never lost a similar level world pvp battle until about lvl 55, I could tank/heal or dps so I could run any instance I wanted quickly and effectively, I could stealth past trouble, innervate meant I never had to drink as well as ILotP... the hardest thing about leveling a druid was getting my key bindings right... one of the easiest classes to level ever...

I can't say rogues are hard to level either, with all their damage avoidance, stealth and ability to blow people up in world PvP, they have no down time and nothing to really slow them down.

Warriors on the other hand are just painful to level, no way to get health back, sooo much downtime eating food....

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    Garbage, my druid was one of the easiest toons i've leveled... tbh they've all been easy but my druid and pally were particularly easy. My druid solo'd just about every group quest there was, I never lost a similar level world pvp battle until about lvl 55, I could tank/heal or dps so I could run any instance I wanted quickly and effectively, I could stealth past trouble, innervate meant I never had to drink as well as ILotP... the hardest thing about leveling a druid was getting my key bindings right... one of the easiest classes to level ever...

I can't say rogues are hard to level either, with all their damage avoidance, stealth and ability to blow people up in world PvP, they have no down time and nothing to really slow them down.

Warriors on the other hand are just painful to level, no way to get health back, sooo much downtime eating food....
    I main a warr (even though I benched him in WotLK to play my priest). Bandages are your friend. I rarely had to eat, unless I pulled like 8 mobs at once spamming cleave skills. The classes with all the cool skills and spells are great, but there's just something liberating about leveling a guy with nothing but heavy armor, his bare hands and a big freakin axe.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.