Thread: Stealth

Stealth

Have i misunderstood the patch notes or is stealth only supposed to reduce speed by 30% still?

Re: Stealth

AFAIK, there weren't any changes to stealth. At the highest rank, is still reduces speed by 30% (untalented).
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

Re: Stealth

Quote Originally Posted by ishammael_of_elune
    AFAIK, there weren't any changes to stealth. At the highest rank, is still reduces speed by 30% (untalented).
    There are no more ranks of stealth you train stealth at lvl 1 and its a flat 30% reduction to speed while stealthed.
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.