Thread: Lord Marrowgar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Lord Marrowgar

This fight is stupid easy as it is.
    No need to be nerfed.

It's only getting nerfed for people that want to pug it... :/
    I don't understand why blizzard is so open to people that are terrible at the game now.

It's like "Blizzard, i'm in ToC 10 gear because that's all i can pug, but i can't down the first boss in IC! please nerf him i'm getting killed in two hits!"

L2 Northrend beasts HM.. >.>
    I 3d print stuff

Re: Lord Marrowgar

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    It's you own fault if you are not bothered gearing for a raid. You go from ilvl 226 to ilvl 251 raids and then complain it is too hard. Think for once please.

I doubt people who say you should be able to go from toc 10 to icc 10 normal without gear from 25 mans or heroic actually have full ilvl 236 gear. And these people also don't pug onyxia right? So you probably also have some ilvl 245 gear. If you don't have full 236 gear then don't say you should be able to do icc 10 normal with lower gear.

This nerf was probably needed, but this fight was easily doable for any group if you play right.
    Agree completely. There's no excuse for not having minimum 232 teir/245 offpieces given how easy badges of triumph are to acquire at this point. But then again, having to farm heroics before being geared enough to handle the last 10man raid of the expansion? NONSENSE.