Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Warriors get screwed over - as usual

Pretty much every class has to deal with the short stick at some point this expac. Some deal with it constantly, like Ele shaman.

Threads like this are so tired and old. Whatever class or spec you are, you are not the lone martyr of the WoW community. The only reason you think you are is because you don't play other specs, or if you do, you don't play them well enough to see the troubles they deal with.

Your class and spec, whatever they are, are doing fine. If you can't accept that or at least be constructive, you need to play less and get some perspective.

Yee screwed over, enjoy being the most OP class while it lasts.

why so serious?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauridius
    Yee screwed over, enjoy being the most OP class while it lasts.
    Sigh another OP warrior dig.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophetx
    Man Do I love the new haste and hit badge trinkets!
    Oh and what about that strength dps ashen verdict ring ? Oh wait...
    Reroll another class, you freakin' pathetic whiner. There's other loot options out there. Go get them. You make me sick.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I don't see why warriors/ret's/DK's are on the QQ offensive. If I recall correctly there are multiple Ilevel245, and several accessable ICC rings. Just because you can't get a new 251 upgrade from a 245 doesn't mean Blizzard is conspiring against your class. I will be honest though. I play a Resto/Enh shaman as a main, with a Blood DK and a SV hunter as alts. I will take the agi ring on all three (minus the shaman, as she is main spec resto).

Just grab another ring, or take the agi and get the crit (OH NOES CRITZ)

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Let's see, there's a new ArP trinket. There's ArP on what's most likely the BIS trinket in the game for pretty much any physical dps class. There's also the 2pc proc on T10 that will stack well with all the extra strength we'll be able to gem since we can hit the ArP cap faster.

Sorry, but you don't really have the best of legs to stand on here. Warriors are doing well and we've gotten pretty good gear in 3.3.

You can also make a case for much of it not being absolutely positively and exactly itemized for us in the fact that all stats are currently far overbudget.

So lighten up Francis.

Just because I have access to shadowmourne doesn't mean shit lol, its not like everyone gets a free shadowmourne for wearing plate

actually it does, and BTW taking for sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted

As it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly
    Let's see, there's a new ArP trinket. There's ArP on what's most likely the BIS trinket in the game for pretty much any physical dps class. There's also the 2pc proc on T10 that will stack well with all the extra strength we'll be able to gem since we can hit the ArP cap faster.

Sorry, but you don't really have the best of legs to stand on here. Warriors are doing well and we've gotten pretty good gear in 3.3.

You can also make a case for much of it not being absolutely positively and exactly itemized for us in the fact that all stats are currently far overbudget.

So lighten up Francis.
    Lets see now.

Wednesday ran the new heroics for the first time, got 3 drops and along with a badge neck addition my character is now nicely balanced and my DPS jumped... 1500 points I'm used to getting just under 3k in noraml heroics and last night I was breaking 4k on a regular basis.

I don't feel like I got screwed.

Loggd out with my fishing pole last night but here's my character.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...beard&n=Kitita

screwed definitely isn't the correct term.

I personally don't think that warriors got screwed, don't care about the trinkets as they won't be BiS for anyone.

The rings how ever since its the last faction in WotLK as far as we know, I would have liked to see better itemized rings for physical (str based) dps, and dps casters, but meh the agility ring will still be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolow
    Yea, Blizz gave Warriors all Legendary Weapons, But we dont get SHIT or ANY Updates, They just keep nerfing or leaving us alone, Just like Shaman, You see the DK Updates with like a million things, Scroll down to warrior, Oh look! Only 2 updates that are useless!
    Try being a rogue if you find that to be a problem. We have, literally, the lowest number of changes of any class in WotLK. And we don't get to play with the new legendary either. =P

Be happy we didnt get any nerf. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kitita
    Lets see now.

Wednesday ran the new heroics for the first time, got 3 drops and along with a badge neck addition my character is now nicely balanced and my DPS jumped... 1500 points I'm used to getting just under 3k in noraml heroics and last night I was breaking 4k on a regular basis.

I don't feel like I got screwed.

Loggd out with my fishing pole last night but here's my character.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...beard&n=Kitita
    Not to raid on your parade too much but there is a dps-cap for heroics, see your dps is limited by the HP of the enemy you're fighting. In most heroics that's around 3.5k or so, now in the newer heroics with the better loot and higher HP enemies that cap should be higher.

Congrats on the new loot though, I hope it helps you in your raids.

The trinket from badges may not be BiS but with trinkets that are BiS never drop, or are needed by everyone.
    Ive seen 1 heroic DV and 1 Normal DV since my guild has been clearing normal and heroic.

251 ring ? You do realize that once you're exalted the ring ilevel is 277
    I just dont understand why they couldn't take the time to make a str ring for str dps -It just doesn't make shit for sense to me.

And I still love all the crap about the legendary, having access to one doesn't mean you'll get it.
    I could care less that the legendary is an axe, because im more than likely never going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrawler
    Post Two: I can't believe they nerfed shaman! There must not be anyone on the design staff who plays shamans. I bet they all play Hello Kitty Island Adventures because they are all bads. I bet they are mean to their pets too. I am so mad right now that I am going to write on my wall, possibly in blood, how much better I am at designing classes. I heard at Blizzcon that they said they have no idea what they're doing. My shaman used to do okay damage but then I got beat by some other guy. It must be the designers' fault. I am not bad, just mad.

15+ Year Old Account

Death's Verdict and the Armor Pen trinket from FoS.

Not having a Str ring isn't so bad.. I mean at our level of gear the AP isn't THAT necessary anymore.. We get a shit ton of crit from it.. I'm happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Immortal

You obviously didn't get the memo like the cool plate wearers.

lol

Im sorry that the rep ring with a proc that is equivilent of around 200 strength..on a RING isnt good enough?

The trinket from badges may not be BiS but with trinkets that are BiS never drop, or are needed by everyone.
    Ive seen 1 heroic DV and 1 Normal DV since my guild has been clearing normal and heroic.

251 ring ? You do realize that once you're exalted the ring ilevel is 277
    I just dont understand why they couldn't take the time to make a str ring for str dps -It just doesn't make shit for sense to me.

And I still love all the crap about the legendary, having access to one doesn't mean you'll get it.
    I could care less that the legendary is an axe, because im more than likely never going to get it.
    Because not every item in the game is tailor made to be perfect for you.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

so as a mage, should i go for the trinket with hit rating on it(useless)? or should i go for the trinket with mp5 on it(useless)?? Let me get quel'delar , oh wait its a 13sp upgrade from 10man heroic toc weapons.....yea stop complaining