Thread: Demo help plz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Demo help plz

I'm currently running demo in our raids.

I use life tap/felguard/quick decay (bringing my corr to around 11sec duration).

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...10NUSR4,,10958

This is the build I use.

With this build it isn't feasible to spam incinerate, as you are lacking many of the incin buffing talents from deep dest.

I cast cod immo corr sb. Spam sb till MC procs then cast incin 3x (above 35% mob hp). A helpful trick if the boss has adds and assuming you aren't assigned to them is to cast a sb at one when it is less than 35% hp. You can then use the decimate (10sec duration) to spam soulfires at the boss.

Basically keep all your debuffs up including isb. Watch for MC procs. Spam soulfire under 35% (but keep your dots up!)

Use Meta and Dem Emp on CD or as pertains to the specific boss. (ie on twins 25 heroic we save all cooldowns for the dark shield as majority of the raid is wearing dark essence).

If you have haste use items use them before casting corr as we don't get to refresh it it will tick the whole duration super fast and likely proc MC at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by Mix
    If you have haste use items use them before casting corr as we don't get to refresh it it will tick the whole duration super fast and likely proc MC at least once.
    Well you know actually, hasted or not your chances to proc MC on a corruption cast are the same. 12% per tick. Glyph of quick decay grants you more MC procs on the long run because your cast corruption more often, not because it increases the number of ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yranigami
    The only "nice" Meta spec for PVE i think -> http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...NUSR4,pQ,10958

As third glyph you can insert Meta or Quick deacy glyph

Any chance you could tell me why it´s better to have 3 points in demonic embrace, instead of 2 points in imp HS and 1 point in Demonic embrace?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamaspell
    Any chance you could tell me why it´s better to have 3 points in demonic embrace, instead of 2 points in imp HS and 1 point in Demonic embrace?
    Well, Demonic embrace gives you more stamin, which gives your pet more stamina, which gives you spellpower, which gives your pet attack power.
    Imp HS gives you... bigger health stones...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Thalia~
    Well, Demonic embrace gives you more stamin, which gives your pet more stamina, which gives you spellpower, which gives your pet attack power.
    Imp HS gives you... bigger health stones...
    ahh, I see. thanks alot. Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

Can anyone explain a little more using of Meta on boss:
    Etc, when i use it i use Immolation aura (Charge before) and stay near boss, while others told me to use aura and run away so they got me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by neshke
    Can anyone explain a little more using of Meta on boss:
    Etc, when i use it i use Immolation aura (Charge before) and stay near boss, while others told me to use aura and run away so they got me confused.
    Immolation aura is an AoE based on yourself, with a small range. If you run away from the boss, it won't affect it during its whole duration. And if you're running, you're not casting, negating the point of Meta (+20% dmg boost).