Hi guys, looking at the typical (agility) ilvl 264 choices of weapons for a feral tank we have :
- Hersir's greatspear 10 heroic (hit/arpen) - 123 stam + 3 gem slots (total 213 stam)
- Shaft of glacial ice 10 heroic (hit/crit) - 146 stam + 2 gem slots (total 206 stam)
- Bloodfall 25 normal (haste/crit) - 162 stam + 2 gem slots (total 222 stam)
- Distant land 25 normal (haste/crit) - 138 stam + 2 gem slots (total 198 stam)
It seems pretty clear to me that the 277 version of Bloodfall will be BiS (273 stam), but I'm pretty sure I won't see Blood Queen Lana'Thel die in 25-man heroic mode for a bit of time.
The thing is, I currently have equipped Fordragon Blades from ToGC10 (ilvl 245, 155stam + 2 gems, haste/arpen). While browing the available weapons, none have seemed to me as a HUGE upgrade in terms of Stamina (Hersirs, Shaft and Distant Land are downgrades, Bloodfall is only a slight upgrade, even if the FAP is hugely increased).
What I'd like to know is about the Strength Maces, especially those two :
- Cryptmaker 25 normal (hit/arpen) - 185stam + 2 gems (total 245 stam)
- Oxheart 10 heroic (crit/expertise) - 185stam + 3 gems (total 275 stam)
Those two are not designed to be feral tanking weapons, but they do appear good options to me, especially Oxheart. As a matter of fact, it brings 50 more stamina (800ish HP) that Bloodfall, as well as expertise instead of haste.
I know, I know, I'm gonna lose 100-150ish agility (1.5-2% dodge), but I'd like to know what the druid community thinks about it, if you think it's insanity, or if on the contrary you already decided "I'm gonna go get that oxheart".