Deleted

Should i stay as Surv or am i ready to go MM?

I had little break since my guild fell apart so i havent had any chance to go ToC so im still running mostly in ulduar / Beginning raid gear..

As far as i know MM is the best spec that there is atm if you have enough ARP, so my question is am i ready to go MM if ill change all my gems to ARP, Will i reach enough to do more dps than now (around 6k in raids)

Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eard&n=Austinn

thanks, (i know im lacking hit.. i was too excited of getting triumphs from heroic so i went and bought the ring without thinking the hit rating at all.. and since i did that so fast i managed also to sell my previous ring immedialty after buying that new one).. working on it

Re: Should i stay as Surv or am i ready to go MM?

from my experience, right not MM is for best in slot hunters who have access to specific gear that will be needed to make it superior to survival. im in ulduar gear and out dpsing hunters in full 245+ gear who are trying to use mm but cant....could have to do with the bad play style but when i spec mm i see amazing numbers on the target dummy but it is not reflected in raid, my survival spec still beats it hands down in raid.

At this point the difference between MM and SV is very low, decide what you like playing best and play that. Extra versatility for for example 10 mans is a bonus when gemming agi/speccing SV.

The decision to go MM has NOTHING TO DO WITH ARP. This is a total myth.

As has been posted, it is all about gear level. If you are in Uld 25 or higher gear (properly gemmed and enchanted), with a decent spec and know how to play the spec, then MM slightly higher than SV. But if you are good at SV and like the playstyle, you are not hurting your raid group to stick with it.

I am in 245/258 gear atm (gemmed agility, only ArP is passive + Mjolnir proc), and I consistently out dps our SV hunter who is in similiar gear, but he out dps's an MM hunter who is just a tad short of our gear level. No big differences in any direction.

The decision about gemming ArP is an entirely different discussion, and frankly, if you need to ask whether you should, you shouldn't bother doing it. Differences are minute and only really come into play for certain fights.

Deleted

Thanks for feedback.. i think ill stick Surv then, after all i usually manage to beat even toc 25 geared people. I might test MM someday.. but the day aint today