Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 2 armor penetration trinkets?

Can you still unequip both trinkets then put them on at different times making the procs not go off at the same time? If so that is pretty much the ONLY way you would want to do this. Like others have said having them both go off and sitting at 2200 arp is a waste of stats. Get the banner or greatness something but sitting on both mijonrs and nes wont do much good.

Quote Originally Posted by Haskel
    Even with 66% crit. The Scorpion will have a 6.6% chance to proc per hit, while the runestone has a 15% chance to proc per hit. This means you're looking at about 10-15 seconds to proc the scorpion once it comes off CD and more like 4-6 seconds to proc the runestone. Even at 100% crit, the scorpion will have less uptime than the runestone, so high crit isn't a good excuse for it being good. IMO Hardcap > Runestone > Scorpion.

The difference is negligable. NES is calculated to have ~22% uptime, same as GT and MR, and each trinket produces results very close to that.

You're neglecting to mention, or realize, that we're pushing the crit cap (73% on char sheet), stacking haste, and are only left with a static 4.8% chance to hit. I'd suggest that the increased stats, and the room given to gem for more AGI is well worth switching to NES if you have another ArP proccing trinket.though if you're still at a low gear level and get your hands on a GT or MR then it'd probably put out a higher uptime.

Though the difference is very small. I've only ever noticed about a 1% uptime difference between the two trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    The number will stack... but it's capped at 100%, which is 1400 rating. Anything beyond that is just wasted.
    i thought no one would say it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun
    When you have near 65% crit buffed I don't think you're going be worrying about this trinket proc'ing.

Yea you will that bitch is sometimes pain to proc with even 15sec delays delaying your procs further and having worse uptime then Mjoldir by RNG lot.