Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Addons to show Missile Barrage procs.

Lots of things aren't showing in the combat log, Missle Barrage, Hot Streak, Sword and Board to name a few. You need to get an addon that monitors your buffs and not the combat log.

u guys do knwo that wow now shows a kind of rolling text on screen when ur missle barrage procs. i do not have any kinda of addon that shows procs and since patch i see in the middle of my screen "Missle Barrage active"

lol bet half the people that replied here don't even know what the OP meant.

In 3.3 mb/hs/df aren't reported in the combat log, most tracker add ons look for this in the log- since it isn't present it won't track it.

Just wait for now.
    You can never go back and change the beginning, but you can always write a new ending.

10+ Year Old Account

Debuff Filter.

Awesome yet simple Addon,can monitor your specific Buffs/Debuffs and those of the Target.
    Got it on every Char to monitor my rotation debuffs (Bleedings,Scorch etc on enemy,Procs,Buffs like Savage Roar on me)
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Torne
    Debuff Filter.

Awesome yet simple Addon,can monitor your specific Buffs/Debuffs and those of the Target.
    Got it on every Char to monitor my rotation debuffs (Bleedings,Scorch etc on enemy,Procs,Buffs like Savage Roar on me)
    Did you just say that Missile Barrage is a debuff?

Quote Originally Posted by hagar4172
    u guys do knwo that wow now shows a kind of rolling text on screen when ur missle barrage procs. i do not have any kinda of addon that shows procs and since patch i see in the middle of my screen "Missle Barrage active"
    is this built in?... i'm getting this message as well, without updating any of my addons... if this works without an add on, why download an add on to suck up memory?... save the memory for a buff/debuff addon...

Mage Nuggets seems to show the procs along with alot of other nice mage needs, i just got it and LOVE it

Class Timers. Works for all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by dr0nzer
    lol bet half the people that replied here don't even know what the OP meant.

In 3.3 mb/hs/df aren't reported in the combat log, most tracker add ons look for this in the log- since it isn't present it won't track it.

Just wait for now.
    Don't be dippy. Power auras doesn't check the combat log, it checks buff status on your character. So yes, everyone who answered "power auras" understood the question and answered it correctly.

Maybe also true for other mods too, but I can only speak for the one I use.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.

Get powerauras, once you understand how to utilize this add it becomes ungodly great. list all buffs debuffs you get, i have it count out my AB stacks so i dont have to look at my debuff bar, all buffs including MBar show as well. Furthermore, i have it set so when i enter a raid a group of "buffs" list on the side that I should be getting, so when i get them they disappear off the list.. so now i know right away who hasnt buffed me... fail pallies GIVE ME KINGS...geez

use this nice guide for Power Auras but exchange the maelstrom stack for "Arcane blast" and set the lightening effect to show ur missile barrage proc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRtc6joRbo
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Mage Fever (click pic for link to Curse)

Mage Fever is very easy to setup, you can drag those boxes anywhere you want and you will never ever miss a proc. As long as you have the MB buff on you, that big box will remain on your screen and in it, you will see a timer.
    I use the same for when I switch to Fire, I can see if my LB is still up and when I've procced Hot Streak.
    This addon also allows you to keep track of your Mirror Image timer, very usefull if you are on top of aggro meter and need to know when to pop invis

As someone above me said something about which buffs he's missing, he's configured PowerAuras to check against that... I Use BuffEnough, works like a charm.
    Furthermore, I also use Scorchio on the side, but it does the same thing...

I prefer Classtimer, as i can config it to display any buff i want. I've positioned em ontop of my unitframes, in the middle of the screen.
    Quite simply, you type in the name of the buff to track, and it does it.
    I've configged mine to track life tap glyph, nightfall procs, molten core, backlash and backdraft.
    Havent got a sceenie available, but here's the link to the page:
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...lasstimer.aspx

Micke

I used Magealert, which aint workin now at all, so I DLd the new power aura which nicely enough already had the same sounds as magealert

but

the green flash from magealert on a mbam proc isnt there.. anyone know how to add that or make it work?

POWAAURAS!!
    it might be a little hard to setup, but when you know how it works it soo awsome. use it!
    banned 5 times and still counting