Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ONE holy weapon?

I looked through the ICC loot in the 25, 10, and 10 heroic and there is only 1 weapon that holy paladins can use. Trauma. WTF? Am I missing something?

Re: ONE holy weapon?

Yes, you're missing the 60% or so of items that haven't been discovered.
    Come back in 2 months and i'll allow bitching.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Not bitching, just wondering. I hope you're right.

quel'delar qreward? can say that it is from IC too )
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50051/h...urified-flame/
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

Incomplete loot list is incomplete.

Btw, as a paladin, and cannot have the mace version from queldelar. You must use the sword. The stats are the same, though.

Most items can be found on the Armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=51004 10man mace.
    There is a herioc version and then Trauma as you mentioned from 25man.

probably gonna stick to heartcrusher from 10 togc tribute...

when it drops that is (+ if I win the roll lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran
    quel'delar qreward? can say that it is from IC too )
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50051/h...urified-flame/
    And the sword. Which is identical to the hammer.

Also, I checked and it seems like there's only three upgrades on Quel'delar in game at the moment. Two drop from 25 man ToC hard modes and one from the tribute chest.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    And the sword. Which is identical to the hammer.

Also, I checked and it seems like there's only two upgrades on Quel'delar in game at the moment. Both drop from 25 man ToC hard modes.
    do correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this: http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/48709/heartcrusher/ be considered better than quel'delnar sword due to the socket?

Quote Originally Posted by Riek
    do correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this: http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/48709/heartcrusher/ be considered better than quel'delnar sword due to the socket?
    Yes it would be.

Editing original post.

Oh god, the paladins are complaining about a mace with a dope fucking proc already.
    gg!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuperdrood
    Oh god, the paladins are complaining about a mace with a dope fucking proc already.
    gg!
    It's less the weapon and more there's only one.

I think Blizz gave paladins a bit more love :P

When 3.2 was out I had to wait for my guild to clear ToC10/25 since the only upgrade came off last boss...

Lockjaw is the Holy Paladin weapon to be shooting for, not Trauma.

10+ Year Old Account

There can ONLY BE ONE!!!!!

You can always go back to Ulduar and farm a Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings... I'm sure the proc on that makes the loss of stats worthwhile.

Also, the Trauma proc is insane, why WOULDN'T you want it? I'd rather have 1 insane caster weapon drop than 100 mediocre ones. (1 probably means a better drop rate, too)

Quote Originally Posted by enoesiw
    You can always go back to Ulduar and farm a Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings... I'm sure the proc on that makes the loss of stats worthwhile.
    Yeah. Just convince 24 other people to spend 3-4 months in an instance that's two tiers behind current content, has no other worthwhile drops and still eats bads for breakfast.

It's just that easy. Hop to it.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Yeah. Just convince 24 other people to spend 3-4 months in an instance that's two tiers behind current content, has no other worthwhile drops and still eats bads for breakfast.

It's just that easy. Hop to it.

I haven't been on here enough to apply to the "Firecrest Fanboi Club" but hot damn i'm in love with you right now for the above.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJ
    I haven't been on here enough to apply to the "Firecrest Fanboi Club" but hot damn i'm in love with you right now for the above.
    We do new member hazings every other Thursday. Check with my assistant at the front desk and we'll see when we can get you in.

Quote Originally Posted by enoesiw
    Also, the Trauma proc is insane, why WOULDN'T you want it? I'd rather have 1 insane caster weapon drop than 100 mediocre ones. (1 probably means a better drop rate, too)
    "Insane"? 1470 over 6 seconds is "insane"?

I looked into this a little bit because I was curious and wowhead says the proc chance on this weapon is 1%. That's terrible. If it requires a direct healing spell to trigger the effect, you're looking at a whole two or three procs in an entire fight. The wording leads me to believe that's the case, but it's also possible that it procs off of any healing you do. If that's the case, you could possibly see a lot more. I highly doubt they would allow that though as it could be totally abused via JoL.

Even if wowhead is incorrect and the proc rate higher, the proc itself is still very underwhelming. 1470 over 6 seconds is pathetic no matter how many people you manage to get it on. And the reality is that the most of it will just overheal people already topped off who aren't taking damage. And on top of that, it takes the place of all variable stats on the weapon. That means no Haste, no Crit, no MP5 (not to mention a hefty lowering of Int over the 10-man Lockjaw). And in return you get a rarely proc'ing, very small HoT put on random people that will likely not even need it.

I was worried that the 277 healer weapon was going to be something that might make us have to part with our Val'anyrs. After all the work my guild put in to get the ones we have, I was not at all looking forward to having to try and make that call. Fortunately, this thing doesn't hold a candle to the 245 legendary. It's kinda strange to say, but for once I'm glad that Blizzard shafted us like usual.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

It didn't proc off JoL or the Flash of Light HoT when we tested it on the PTR.

No paladin with even a shred of intelligence would ever take/use this weapon.